Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

Happy New Year

Yes, by now everybody should have emerged from their millenium shelters, feeling very silly and wondering about getting themselves some breakfast or, possibly, the morning paper. Happy New Year, everybody!

It'll take me a while to wade through all my emails and events that happened during my leave, but I should have updated all the stuff that needs to be updated here at Doomworld sometime tomorrow.

Guest Anonymous User

Ha. The millenium went through without a hitch...no planes falling from the skies or crap like that. I hope everyone made sure to play Doom to celebrate? All the blood really warms my heart :-)

Guest Quesenart

Now, since there was no hitch in the big Y2K... There will be a market for sueing all the techs that did un-needed upgrades... this hype should last just about a year until the real milenium to roll over... <G> "Q"

Guest Jarlaxle

happy new year mordeth...maybe you should post a onelevel demo for all the devoted followers of your tc as a present for us, eh?

Guest Anonymous User

The power at my house went out for 45 minutes at about 8:00am this morning.. this site rox

Guest Anonymous User

Well, let me be the first to say, "I said it wouldn't be all that bad." What? I did.

Guest Anonymous User

Hey... although I agree Y2K was overhyped, part of why there wasn't any problems (not all of why, of course) is because of those techs. There were some Y2K issues, for example, months ago credit card readers had problems reading cards with exp. dates in the year 2000. So don't sue the techs.