Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Sitewatch

• Covert Operations was updated a while ago with a new layout, new news about the progress of the special forces TC, more screenshots, and an especially cool "Tactics" page showing how to "slice the pie" and "stack up."
  • Everybody Dies has the news that the resource WAD for the megawad has been completed, and has posted 2 shots of the intermission screen as well as the god mode player face.

Guest Fanatic

It's totally messed up. :(

Guest Mad Cow Disease

In October, Covert Ops was 90% complete. Today, it's 90% complete. <BR>Why don't they concentrate on getting it finished, *before* they give suggestions on how to play?

Guest Anonymous User

If everything goes as planned with this TC, It will be great! Heh..........

Guest Anonymous User

yeah the page is screwed,well if you look at it through this link anyways, and hey man its still 90% complete cause they are giving us quality instead of just chucking a remake of twilight warrior at us. its gonna be awsome its got so much that twilight didnt, ejecting shells, loadable clips, like 20 levels,new hostages, more mission variations. all kinds of stuff, although it would be really cool with a zoomable sniper rifle..... that would be awsome

Guest Fanatic

Keep in mind, Covert Ops is at the same mercy as I am with QDOOM. The engine is a big part of our games, and half the stuff I want to do is pending from engine additions and bug fixes.

Covert Ops and QDOOM are quite different, but both use the engines features quite heavily.

I've had the honor of testing Covert for some engine stuff (bug tracking/squashing, etc.), and it is extremely good. But also, QDOOM has been in production for almost a year, and it's only about 80% done. It takes time...

Guest Elviele

uuhh ok i think Covert ops is not gonna turn out good..rainbow6 is a good game but i seriously doubt it will turn out well as a doom tc..and Doom can easily be made for any enginge except for the ones before the doom engine..I tried it with Quake2...it worked perfectly..

Guest Fanatic

Well you haven't played Covert Ops, have you? :P

Guest Stormfox

this promisis to be one of my favorite doom TC's i loved twilight warrior and even before that i loved "hostage rescue 3" ... especially multiplayer

Guest Anonymous User

Yes, we know the page is stuffed up - it is being fixed and enhanced. In regard to progress, we are largely held hostage by the demands of working with a source port (but hey, we're not complaining). Just to clarify a few things, there probably won't be as many as 20 levels. But there will be a zoomable sniper's rifle.... Sidearm Joe Blackshadow Software

Guest Stormfox

..... thats that, this will be my fav ever TC, with a zoomable sniper rifle i can pic off some terrorist holding some dorky scientist hostage. OMG this is gonna rock. oh by the way i am that anonymous user guy down there who was thinking a sniper rifle would be cool a Quick suggestion for your page. a message baord, go get one at beseen.com this would make it so much easier to take in suggestions and get feedback from fans. well.... thats what i think oh, and you should make the ejecting shells smaller. thx later