Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

this sucks!! :(

we i dicided to gas up my car, after i did that i made a mistake. I accidentaly turned out of speedway onto a oneway street, but it was to late. A cop saw me do it so i got a ticket. well i will pay for it, even if there where no signs and i did not live in that area. however my mom is gonna bitch, she worries about everything and will think it will cost her money. so now i got to talk to her and tell her i can handle my own affairs and that she dont need to worry and bitch all the time. I have the money to pay for the ticket and i will pay the increase in insurance. however it is not a speeding ticket and it is my first ticket.

PS many of my friends have had atleast 3 tickets

The only thing on the road I hate as much as the other drivers would be one way streets. Kalamazoo is like some kind of fucking science experiment with those Goddamn things. When you crisscross around four or five main roads, each one a five lane one way, you quickly come to the conclusion that the people who built that roadwork have never driven before in their lives.

mom didnt take it that hard, hell didn't even get nagged. so it is ok. yea i hate oneway roads, so damn annoying

What I hate worst about driving are those damn Sunday drivers....you know the ones: they're usually older than God, and they drive nice-looking BMWs, and they go about 10 in the passing lane. Plus, when they're in front of you, they go about 40 miles under the speed limit, and and when they're behind you they honk the horn and generally behave as though you're not going fast enough.

Pfff, tickets. If I got caught for all my violations in the last 3 years I've driven I'd owe the state at least $10,000 in tickets. If you made an honest mistake then tell him to bug off. Also if you want to annoy the officers, ask them for their name, station location and some other stuff I forgot which you can probably find elsewhere - they're required to tell or else they get in trouble if they don't. (That is, assuming they're law-abiding officers ... heh, I guess that kills that idea then :P .)

Heh, Lüt, I see you've broken out the Hersiarch Fish With Down Syndrome.

Archvile64 said:

Heh, Lüt, I see you've broken out the Hersiarch Fish With Down Syndrome.

Yeah, about 2 weeks ago.

You haven't even posted in like 2 weeks.

Bah, leave me alone.

I wouldn't be surprised that since seph can't spell, he can't read either. So maybe, just maybe, he thought the 1-Way sign meant 1-Way into oncoming traffic?

deathwarrior said:

jesus sep, are you rich or something?

Yes, actually he is, according to his report card thread in Post Hell...

No traffic tickets for me, and I've blown about 5 stop lights since I got my lisence. ;-P

Hell I haven't even got my licence so yeah this doesn't apply. But it soon will :)

This wanker across the road thinks it is necessary to drag up the road, at 2am in the morning. Lucky there is a cop that lives on the corner :)

Ralphis said:

I wouldn't be surprised that since seph can't spell, he can't read either. So maybe, just maybe, he thought the 1-Way sign meant 1-Way into oncoming traffic?

Stop being an asshole Ralph.

Stop being an asshole Ralph.

Shit, why don't you just ask da mofucka to stop breathing...... you would probabaly have a much higher chance of dat shit happenin, than him not actin like a total ass.

This wanker across the road thinks it is necessary to drag up the road, at 2am in the morning.

A couple years ago we were camping at Writing On Stone park and there was someone doing that. We took a bunch of big chunks of firewood and piled them up on the road just around the corner he'd always come ripping around. Heh, busted the shit out of his air dam, grill, and left headlight. God, we just laughed and laughed... then the warden kicked us out. Can you believe that? She kicked US out.... ah well, it was worth it.

A friend of mine lives a the bottom of the hill that a lot of HS kids like to drag down. The road curves in such a way that the cars always end up taking out her mailbox. She put this big ol' rock in front of the thing to encourage people to stop before they hit it. A few weeks later, some kid was racing down the hill, got into her yard, ramped off the big boulder and wound up with his car in her trees. And he still took out the mailbox.

IMJack: Dang dawg......... ain't dat a fuckin bitch! He hits da ruck, crashes, and STILL manages to take da fuckin mailbox out! Dat's fucked up, son!

............. AND FUNNY AS HELL!! ROFLMFGAO!!!

Da_Esco² said:

Shit, why don't you just ask da mofucka to stop breathing...... you would probabaly have a much higher chance of dat shit happenin, than him not actin like a total ass.

Yo dawg, i had nuttin but respect and luv for ya, but now ya stabbin me in da back? it shouldnt be like dat yo. you need to bust on da shiznit and back da fuck up aight cuz i aint down wit da playa hatin an all dat shit

Yo dawg, i had nuttin but respect and luv for ya, but now ya stabbin me in da back? it shouldnt be like dat yo. you need to bust on da shiznit and back da fuck up aight cuz i aint down wit da playa hatin an all dat shit

Aight..... let's talk "white" here for a second (in other words cuttin da bullshit!). And for all ya'll about to start some shit ova this, don't even bother screamin racism cuz of da term, cuz it ain't meant "dat way":

First off.... nobody uses da word shiznit.

Second.... you be changin moods like night and day here dawg. In one sec you hatin on mah ass, along wit hatin on yo other peeps too. In da next sec, you talkin bout how you got nuthin but love for me and them other peeps you was just startin with.... MAKE UP YO MIND FOOL!!!!

If you playin around start usin these once in a fuckin while(:P), cuz otherwise WE CAN'T TELL!!! If not, just keep da shit to yoself, cuz it seems like 90% of what comes out of yo mouth is some fowlness for no reason AT ALL.... towards peeps dat ain't done nuthin to ya.

And it's already to da point where mad peeps just ignore yo ass..... you need to get yo ass straight, cuz somethin definately ain't right wit you, boy. And I ain't even tryin to beef wit ya dawg, I'm just layin it down on da realness.

uh, esco if you take Ralphis seriously then you may as well give up now and commit seppuku.

W00t! No speeding tickets or points on my new license since I was unbanned 6 months ago!!!

I am teh sux0r at driving. My 'ahem' new (old) car is sufficiently slow to ensure I can't get in trouble again.

Blast Kat in her Viper..

Yeah whatever. I don't think I'll be speeding when I get my Mustang. In 10 years.

And Esco,-Never mind :P

P.S. I have no problems with other races.

Pritch's car is so old he has to look for speed traps at the bottom of hills, he opens his window as he goes past the cop and shouts BRRRRRRMMMMMMMMM to make the cop think his car is souped up :)

one time this old guy was going 15 in a 45, so i got in front of the bastard and started going 10 with my hazard light on. that ass monkey was pissed, he was honking and giving me the finger, a friend yelled "dont have a heart attack!" then he yelled "next time go faster" the guy could have easily passed us but did not, we did that for about 5 miles.