Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

Doom Arena

Recently we received a WAD file from Jason Sloan by email with the request to make it available here. Of course, we are not a second CDROM.COM so we won't do that, and asked him to put up a website instead. Well, he's done just that. At the Doom Arena site you can find a first map and well as info on this work-in-progress based on this guy's Q3:A experiences.

Guest Anonymous User

Ugh.

Guest Anonymous User

Are you talking about Herian2.wad or what? Because I just downloaded it last night, and wow, it is one beautiful WAD. All kinds of ambient sounds like rivers, wind blowing, birds, except I can't get past the 1st level!! I'm stuck!! I have look up/down and jump both DISABLED.. Ohh whatever.. :-b

Guest Mad Cow Disease

Un an unrelated note, they're making a Thundercats movie.

A Thundercats movie?! COOL. :) Along with Duck Tales and Transformers, that's one of the cartoon shows I really enjoyed as a child.

Guest Anonymous User

Has anyone made a Rocket Arena for DOOM yet with the source? That would be cool =)

What is the big deal with Herian 2?? That is not half as good as Hexen, and especially nowhere near as good as it's add-on pack Deathkings of the Dark Citadel or whatever that was. Now that I remember I still have that, I think I am going to go play that right now.