Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

Gauntlet: Doomed

Rick Clark sent word that he has the gold system working in his Gauntlet: Doomed project, which is inspired by the 'Gauntlet: Legend' arcade/N64 game. Gold is needed to upgrade your weapons and for healing. However, he needs a sprite of a gold pick-up item and is asking for contributions.

They're freaking SLIGE levels... I dunno, maybe Rick will prove me wrong, but I keep thinking of when Cyb made a slige -rooms 500 level and called it SHITED. I.e. it was meant as a joke.

Guest Rick Clark

First, thanks to all you folks who contributed the Gold sprites. I am going to use a couple out of the bunch I was sent. I really appreciate it. Now, why SLIGE? 1) Because it produces a nice mazy looking wad. Howver, SLIGE is only going to generate the initial wad. I'll go in and fix things up. 2) I am not up to doing 32 levels from scratch. I hope I surprise you too. :)

Guest Chrozoron

hmm.. the link doesnt seem to work

Guest Chrozoron

heh yeah i just noticed. too bad :(

I've tried making a slige -levels 500 level, it crashed in DOOM2, and it was just plain weird in ZDoom. I sure wish there were some Cyberdemons floating around the halls!! C'mon!! Gimme some Cyberdemons floating around the halls!! Please!! :-b