Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Recidivus

Ìàêñèì Æóêîâ

Guest Recidivus

According to my E-Mail program, that's the guy's name. Go figure. Anyway, Team Unleashed has updated with news of a new team member. Also, you can scoop up a beta of one of the Anti-Microsoft Doom maps. I hope Bill Gates doesn't find out, as he could most likely buy this Ìàêñèì Æóêîâ guy.

<sarcasm> I know what you mean. The background is black and the text is white!! Couldn't we have a little more contrast, please?? </sarcasm> :-b

Guest Caleb

how the hell ya supposed to read that page? the brown guts/faces whatever background does not go with red and blue text. team unleashed, did you guys apply Total Conversion to your webpage as well?????? cause it sure converted my vision to God only knows what. woo!!!!!!

Guest Anonymous User

that is the guy's name... it was in cyrillic. i guess he is a Bulgarian or maybe a Russian (god forbid). _Dimiter_

Guest Anonymous User

Maxim Zhukov is how the guy's name reads in English.

Guest Anonymous User

Yes, the guy is a russian just like I am. There's nothing wrong with that. -Laters. EUGENE E. SLOUPSKY

Guest Elviele

I made that Bill Gates Head-on-a-stick..does anyone like it?

Guest Anonymous User

There is nothing wrong with that... I meant that it would be better if he were a Bulgarian, so that I could be proud one of my people made such things, etc. After all, we, Bulgarians, and you, Russians, have a long history of friendship among our two nations, right :) Our friendship was like... "...the sun and the air for every living creature..." ;-) _Dimiter_

Guest Anonymous User

The guy's name is in Chinese. (Cantonese? I dunno) You'll need the Chinese text software to read it. If you can read Chinese...