Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Funny school stuff

Today I learned 3 interesting things...

1) today on the bus ride to school a kid had a baseball bat in a bag. The little 6th grader complained, claiming it was a weapon. The busdriver said to bring it up so the kid did. WHEN THE FUCK DID A BASEBALL BAT BECOME A WEAPON?!?!? It's sports equipment, last time I checked.

Lesson learned : a baseball bat is sooooo dangerous

2) Some kid brought in a dead bat that had rabies to the school connected to ours. Now everyone is freaking out, thinking they have rabies, considering it is not airborne.

Lesson learned : people are stupid about sickness

3) My cousoler likes Doom, Duke 3d and Blood, and tons of other FPS games. She seems like such a nice person...

Lesson learned : even calm people have rage ^_^

Uh... I can bet a baseball bat would be pretty fucking sore if you got whapped across the face with one.

Smacking a dead bat with a bat would generate feelings of pleasure,
thoughts like "Uh huh huh huh. That was cool.....uh....uh huh huh huh...!"
Or not.

bigbadgangsta said:

2) Some kid brought in a dead bat that had rabies to the school connected to ours. Now everyone is freaking out, thinking they have rabies, considering it is not airborne.

Lesson learned : people are stupid about sickness

That reminds me of this school in Seattle where for like the past year or two, they keep having illness outbreaks and sterilizing the school (with like huge tent things and ventalation tubes and guys in bunny suits). Just recently, they let the kids back in again and like a week later some little girl died of unknown causes. Now everyone is paniking. I find it pretty funny. Its probably just mass hysteria. I saw some program on the Discovery channel or something about a similar incident down in California, and after a while they figured out it was all mass hysteria and psychosomatic illnesses.

"...and like a week later some little girl died of unknown causes. Now everyone is paniking. I find it pretty funny."

Yup. Nothin' funnier than little girls dying and people panicking.

S'MATTA YOU?!

No, I just find it funny how people are so stupid about things. I mean, what horrible disease could possibly be in some elementry school?

No, I just find it funny how people are so stupid about things. I mean, what horrible disease could possibly be in some elementry school?

You've never seen da schools in NY, have you dawg?
:P

Not that I'm saying that kid should've got in troublew for carrying that bat, but those things can really mess you up. I heard that soem kid got facial bones broken by a batter's BACKSWING. Can you imagine what would've happened if he was in front of the batter? *OuCh*

bigbadgangsta said:

3) My cousoler likes Doom, Duke 3d and Blood, and tons of other FPS games. She seems like such a nice person...

Lesson learned : even calm people have rage ^_^

Cool counsellor you have. How old is she btw?

ZZ_TOPPER_X said:

Not that I'm saying that kid should've got in troublew for carrying that bat, but those things can really mess you up. I heard that soem kid got facial bones broken by a batter's BACKSWING. Can you imagine what would've happened if he was in front of the batter? *OuCh*

It's called natural selection. Anyone stupid enough to be standing behind the guy swingin the bat is gonna die sometime soon anyway.

Uh... I can bet a baseball bat would be pretty fucking sore if you got whapped across the face with one.

Grade 7, Lois Dorington was up to bat. She swings a mighty swing after people bug her about swinging like a girl. She lets go of the bat and it hits me right in the face. I ran back to the school and by the time I got there my shirt was soaked in blood. They took me to the docs and after he froze it, he showed me how deep the cut on my cheek was. I'll never forget looking down with my left eye to see the end of his finger poking through my cheek and wriggling around. I actually laughed while my mom looked like she was gonna puke.

Now I got this hard lump where the hole was and a cool scar. :)

dsm said:

Cool counsellor you have. How old is she btw?

Dunno...around 25-30.

It's called natural selection. Anyone stupid enough to be standing behind the guy swingin the bat is gonna die sometime soon anyway.

We should go back to natural selection, you know, no safety regulations and warnings.

George Carlin said:
Natural selection. The kid that swallows to many marbles doesn't grow up to have children of his own

Mwhahahahaha!

darknation said:

Only if he/she's a pussy.
I've been hit by a baseball bat TWICE, both times because some moron swung it backwards without looking if the area behind him was free or giving any warning whatsoever that he'd start swinging the bat around - first time was in the side of my face, the second time was in my stomach.
I still live.

Most people learn after one hit not to stand behind someone swinging a bat, unless you're the catcher!

fodders said:

Most people learn after one hit not to stand behind someone swinging a bat, unless you're the catcher!

I never said I took two hits in succession!
I took one hit to the face when I was around 11-12 years old and then it happened again, but to the stomach when I was around 16 years old and it was another guy who did it the second time. I wasn't even aware that the guy next to me had a bat on the second occasion, otherwise I'd have moved away.

Shit, some of us learn NOT to stand near peeps with a bat WITHOUT gettin hit first! ESPECIALLY if you lived in places like NY or Cali...

Ghetto Area + Mean Lookin Mofucka + Steel bat + Kid walkin by with gold chain/nice shoes/money/etc. = SOME BODY ABOUT TO GET STRAIGHT JACKED!!
:P

DSM takes hits like a man, Goddamnit!

Heh, DSM is a badass!

I remember when someone cracked me in the face with a tonfa during my karate years... the Sensi congratulated me on a brand new technique... The Nippon Nose Block.

darknation said:

I remember when someone cracked me in the face with a tonfa during my karate years... the Sensi congratulated me on a brand new technique... The Nippon Nose Block.

You laugh but I'll give you even money Daihatsu or Suzuki release a car with that name within the next year.. :P

Da_Esco² said:

Heh, DSM is a badass!

Hm, not really - just a bit unlucky.

Archvile64 said:

Hahaha, baseball bats.

Your school is lame BBG :P

Um...this had nothing to do with my school, it had to do with the bus driver...

Um...this had nothing to do with my school, it had to do with the bus driver...

Da school system is gettin really fuckin ridiculous nowadays. Especially here in Florida, they have video cameras throughout da school, and nothin ever even happens in this area. If you get a pass to visit in da school, they treat you like you in jail, visitin an inmate. They treat da students like criminals, and have a no tolerance policy for stupid shit like bein late... and the grading system is VERY harsh! Then they wonder why da dropout rate is so fuckin high out here! Bunch of stupid mothafuckas, goddamn dis state is ass backward!

For somethin dumb with a bat like dat, they would probably have had da sheriff come and get da kid, and take him home to his parents. Then they would have run some shit about how dat can be considered a lethal weapon, and probably told his peeps if it happened again, he would be taken into custody!

.................... fuckin redneck, backwards fuckin shit head state! I HATE DIS REGION OF FLORIDA! FUCK FLORIDA!

yeah, there is that esco, but then you have that cool tough grass!

I enjoyed my two holidays in Florida, wicked weather, from sunny to thunderstorm extraordinaire. Wicked palm trees, food everywhere, beaches, pools, babes and that tough green grass.

Oh yeah...

esco, wanna exchange for 4 weeks? :P