Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Doom Millennium Teaser Released

Jamie Robertson was kind enough to send along word of the first teaser trailer for the Doom 2 partial conversion megawad Doom Millennium, due out on April 2. Here's a couple of pictures to warm you up:

http://www.doomworld.com/ramblings/teaser1.jpg http://www.doomworld.com/ramblings/teaser2.jpg http://www.doomworld.com/ramblings/teaser3.jpg

Interested? You can download the teaser (1.7 megs) here.

that had barely little content in it. it's about 20 seconds long, 5 of which is actual gameplay. i guess if you have bandwidth it's cool to see that little red weapon thingy in action, but you're not missing much if you don't take the time to download it.

Guest citrus

In vain I've tried to view this file on two PC's - one running winNT and one running win95 as well as a mac, but it just wont run. I reinstalled windows media player, I installed some more 3rd party players but IT JUST WONT WORK. What the heck is the matter here?

Guest Levendis

Much like prower, I find myself underwhelmed. I couldn't even figure out if that red thing was a weapon or what...I guess it's a new rocket launcher. And then there's a plasma gun that destroys a baron and an arachnotron in a few hits. Dehacked, anyone?

Ola, you're not missing anything exciting. Although I do find it slightly humorous that a graphics master such as yourself would be befuddled by something like this :-)

Guest Anonymous User

Interested...nope.

Guest mancabus

screw it..........it sux

Guest Recidivus

I'm sure we'll all be pleasantly surprised.

Um, no. The Ruby plasma was programmed totally from scratch, using our new particle system... All changes were made by Chris just using the MBF source code...

The plasma gun is unchanged, none of the original weapons have been removed or altered...

Guest mystican

if they ever release it at all

No, I think you are confusing Millennium with yourself, and whether or not you're ever going to update your page.

Apparently a lot of you have a hard time telling the difference between a teaser and a trailer. A trailer is supposed to showcase something. A teaser is just supposed to poke fun at something and make people want to see more. And judging by the reactions it seems to have worked.

Guest FyrestormX

This is one of 3 im looking TCs im foward to, 1) SMASHDM: DarkFang owns. Hes dedicating the project to me dammnit 2) Ninja Doom 3) There is no three you fucking frad

Guest Anonymous User

Uh, no...teaser or trailer, I'm not impressed either way. I could not care less about Doom Millennium.

Guest Levendis

Ok, look, dickheads. The teaser is obviously a piece of shit. It's too short/fuzzy/choppy/contentless to make any sort of positive impression. Nevertheless...let's show some support. I hope to be playing Millenium real soon.

Guest Anonymous User

Keep fingaz crossed that the project truly lives up to their efforts. Hope to have a rockin' good time! :)