Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KoolKat

While ya'll is at it, I gots a new Escofish icon dat I've been wantin to upload for about 6 months... and ya'll know dat I've been around here foreva so it would be nice of ya'll to take care of dis for me.... ya'll will like da new one, TRUST ME! It's tight as fuck, but I missed da last upload day because it wasn't ready yet!
:(

No can do, peeps. Avatars uploaded by senior members aren't available in the main avatar library, and I think we're each only alloted space for 1 custom av at a time. Sorry.

Lüt said:

I'd post it if the avatar upload feature worked.

Are you sure, Lut? It works perfectly fine for me. Although you're right about that you cannot upload images from your computer to here, but it can always direct to the url where your image is hosting at. All you need, koolcat, is web space and a ftp program.

http://netfirms.com
http://smartftp.com

999cop said:

Are you sure, Lut? It works perfectly fine for me.

Uh, since when did you break in to the admin center? :P

705 posts? That's not terribly small. Just keep posting and you'll get there!
[edit]Whoa, I just noticed I've got well over 2,000 posts! Hooray for me![/edit]

WHEEEEEEEE.... I've got almost 50 posts! Hell's yeah, who da man?

/me looks around as da entire forums get quiet and everyone begins staring at me oddly

................. what?

999cop: Woah...I just noticed that your avatar is animated. Its so subtle. That's damn cool...

darknation said:

A large postcount does not equal sexual potency.

*cough*

Yes, my post count is very small. BUT MY HOW IT GROWS.

Watch out that you don't get brutally castrated at 666 posts...

...I'm still bitter...

Lüt said:

Uh, since when did you break in to the admin center? :P

Erik said:

cop: you need 1000 posts to do that I think.

/me points up to the link of "User Profile" -> "Edit Options" -> "Change Avatar" *click*click*; like Erik said, it's required 1000 posts to do so.

Dan: Thanks, I got that from a website of my most favorite show, Roswell :)
I think it's a pretty cool theme for myself with the new title accompanied with this icon.

pritch said:

Watch out that you don't get brutally castrated at 666 posts...

...I'm still bitter...

If I were esco, I'd be more worried about just making it there, seeing as how this is what, his fourth username in the last week? :P

If I were esco, I'd be more worried about just making it there, seeing as how this is what, his fourth username in the last week? :P

Mah fourth username dis week!!!? FUCK YOU, boy!! Dis is mah TENTH username dis week.... can't ya count!?
:P

It is amazin though.... you must have fucked with these forums at least 5 or 6 times... and you've only been banned once. And yet, I keep gettin banned for da dumbest shit, over and ova! Gee..... I wonder why?

/me snears and rolls his eyes
:/

Esco³¹²¹

What's da ascii code for da other small numbers?

999cop said:

/me points up to the link of "User Profile" -> "Edit Options" -> "Change Avatar" *click*click*; like Erik said, it's required 1000 posts to do so.

I know, that's not an upload though, it's just a link. I meant upload to the avatar DB so everybody could use them.

When I get Cable, I'll learn how to start an FTP (maybe from Elbryan42) and if Linguica wants, I'll let users upload avatars to my computer using the forum's upload avatar button, and maybe set it so that the moderators/super moderators/administrators could upload stuff to my HD to post as an attachment.
/me shrugs
I dunno if I could even do this, however, because I don't know Roadrunner's bandwith policies, but I will be sure to ask, and it would also be up to Ling if he wanted me to do this.

Lüt said:

I know, that's not an upload though, it's just a link. I meant upload to the avatar DB so everybody could use them.

I don't see why that would be necessary. A lot of them in there which are already uploaded are basically lame, taken from somethingawful.com or something, pointless...why not make some meaningful icons instead that actually symbomlize as "Doom"

This is Doomworld, darn it! Not Somethingawful

bigbadgangsta said:

When I get Cable, I'll learn how to start an FTP (maybe from Elbryan42) and if Linguica wants, I'll let users upload avatars to my computer using the forum's upload avatar button, and maybe set it so that the moderators/super moderators/administrators could upload stuff to my HD to post as an attachment.
/me shrugs
I dunno if I could even do this, however, because I don't know Roadrunner's bandwith policies, but I will be sure to ask, and it would also be up to Ling if he wanted me to do this.

I got DSL 2 weeks ago, but I have no idea how to start my own FTP server on it though; or I could just register at netfirms.com if Ling doesn't wanna waste any bandwidth on doomworld's server, and I'll maintain the uploads and make sure they are available for everyone, as long as the account is still accessible, but of course, it still has its certain limitations there :(

999cop said:

This is Doomworld, darn it! Not Somethingawful

Well the DW forums are practically the SA forums with less people, what did you expect?

Liam the Bard said:

Well the DW forums are practically the SA forums with less people, what did you expect?

which creeps me out

IMJack said:

Unlike SA, Doomworld is free!

Hm, actually, I am rather bad-off financially ...