Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZZ_TOPPER_X

If you could make a movie...

Let's say you had an unlimited budget and unlimited time... what kinda movie would you make?

Aside from the Doom movie, of course...
"GET THE BLUE KEY!!"
*bambambambambam*
"HIT THE SWITCH!!"
*powbambamBOOMbang*

My movie? Take the Beastie Boys' "Sabotage" video... and make that into a awesome movie... THAT is my movie.

If I could make one movie it would the DW forums movie, staring the forumers trying to fend of slavering hordes of n00bs!

"Arg! The n00bs have broken through the shield"
"lololololololol, doom 3 should be like counter strike"

bigbadgangsta said:

If I could make one movie it would the DW forums movie, staring the forumers trying to fend of slavering hordes of n00bs!

"Arg! The n00bs have broken through the shield"
"lololololololol, doom 3 should be like counter strike"

"Grab the BFGs!"
"Oh crap! Just don't destroy our copies of Half--*BOOM*"

I'd make a movie about how I was right about school shootings happening because of bullying and stupidity! Nah, just kidding. I'd make a movie about how a hunter got his ass bitten off by a drunk and retarded 300 pound polar bear... actually, I have nothing to say because I'm really bored.

ZZ_TOPPER_X said:

*cough*
My official apology for all that dissing of the Religion and Politics forum. Happy now?

Ok, ok. It wasn't meant as an insult. Remember: Not being intellectual does not equate to not being intelligent.

I have met my share of unintilligent intellectuals.

I'm writing a Ghost Rider script right now, though I'll probably write something else if they decide to do the Project Greenlight thing again.

I'd love to do a Crow movie, to try to undo the dammage of the last 2 horrible horrible sequels.

I want to do a Blood movie. The storyline rules, the character rules, the weapons and action would rule. Who would I get to play the voice of Caleb? The guy who played the voice of Caleb :).

bigbadgangsta said:

I want to do a Blood movie. The storyline rules, the character rules, the weapons and action would rule. Who would I get to play the voice of Caleb? The guy who played the voice of Caleb :).

Get the guy who played the voice of Jon Irenicus from Baldur's Gate 2, David Warner. His voice in that game is almost spot on to Caleb's. I'll post some linkage if I can ever find a voice sample.

Liam the Bard said:

Get the guy who played the voice of Jon Irenicus from Baldur's Gate 2, David Warner. His voice in that game is almost spot on to Caleb's. I'll post some linkage if I can ever find a voice sample.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I WANT THE DUDE THAT DID CALEB'S VOICE DAMNIT! Actually, if I did it live, I would use Anthony Hopkins because he kinda fits the part, IMO.

Rellik said:

I'd love to do a Crow movie, to try to undo the dammage of the last 2 horrible horrible sequels.

What the hell are you talking about, they were both great!

Difference of opinion, so yeah.

Actually I decided that Strife would make a better movie. It has a great plot, it would be easier to work with!

Uuhm actors suck, I would go for an animated film. It would be a direct translation of my pseudo-comic/script hybrid.

Zaldron said:

Uuhm actors suck, I would go for an animated film. It would be a direct translation of my pseudo-comic/script hybrid.

I would use computer animated models if I made a Strife movie. I would also find the actors that did the voices in the games, as well as some new actors.

Main Characters
----------------
Jarik Robbyns - the Strife dude. He is a mercenary for hire. After escaping from a cell, waiting for his execution, he gets a job offer from a shady character to fight for The Front, a band of rebels fighting against The Order.

Macil - the "leader" of The Front, Macil is a brilliant tactition, a fierce warrior. Above that, he is rich.

Blackbird - her name is Shauna, and she helps Jarik through his missions. She has to stay underground to avoid The Order.

The Governor (sp) - this guy is an uncaring, cruel man. He helps The Order control the people by making them think they have a say. Jarik needs help from this man to enter the prison.

The Programmer - the Programmer has a larger role in my movie than he did in the game. He controls a Sigil piece and seeks the rest. He offers Jarik a place in The Order but of course Jarik says no.

SUPPORTING CHARACTERS
-----------------------
Iralie (sp) - he gives Jarik some guns.

Rowan - he is the guy that offered Jarik the job.

The Rat King - he needs a job done and in return he will open up some paths in the sewers.

The Oracle - the Oracle guides Jarik, but for whos purposes?

OTHER PEOPLE
--------------
Peasants - backround characters.

Guards - they carry Assault Guns and a bad attitude.

Of course, other baddies and characters would be in it...

Submerge said:

I'd make:
D00m: t3H reeL St00rey!11

*shudders* I can see it now...

Marine : "DIEEEEEE YA EVAL DEMUN!!!"
Demon : "growl!!!"
*boom*
Demon : "OW!!! DAT HUWT!!"
Marine "HAHA! YOU ARE TEH SUCK!!"

bigbadgangsta said:

*shudders* I can see it now...

Marine : "DIEEEEEE YA EVAL DEMUN!!!"
Demon : "growl!!!"
*boom*
Demon : "OW!!! DAT HUWT!!"
Marine "HAHA! YOU ARE TEH SUCK!!"

genius. pure genius. And It'd all be done in CRAYON!

You seem better suited at conjuring up video game scripts guys.

Well, my movie would involve a main character that is slowly becoming less and less human (growing claws, fangs, tentacles and stuff) while the plot is slowly becoming more and more absurd and outlandish.

At first it would seem as a down-toned thriller/horror-movie. At last it would just be a schizophrenic mess.

It should be three hours worth of spiralling madness.

And it should feature a rockin' soundtrack. Something around Tool would fit the bill.

Little Faith said:

You seem better suited at conjuring up video game scripts guys.

Well, my movie would involve a main character that is slowly becoming less and less human (growing claws, fangs, tentacles and stuff) while the plot is slowly becoming more and more absurd and outlandish.

At first it would seem as a down-toned thriller/horror-movie. At last it would just be a schizophrenic mess.

It should be three hours worth of spiralling madness.

And it should feature a rockin' soundtrack. Something around Tool would fit the bill.

Yeah, entitled "HAPPY FUN TIME WITH CHARLIE MANSON!"

Hey, Manson wasn't the clawed fanged beast himself. He warped others to suit his sick purposes. Charles Manson was the divine coward.

And btw, the loss of humanity should not be betrayed as an unequivocably bad thing. There should be much mystery about whether the transformation was a good or bad thing. So it would probably be more Marilyn than Charles, if you get me (not that I particulary like Marilyn Manson).

I'm approaching this from the "books I have read that I'd love to see made into a film" angle...

"Black Easter/The Day After Judgement" by Brian Aldiss

The "Gap" series by Stephen Donaldson

The "Otherland" series by Tad Williams

any of Iain M. Banks's "Culture" books, especially "Excession"

and I'd love to see a live-action big-budget version of "Ghost In The Shell".

:-)

Yeah. Ghost in the Shell would be cool.

But it would probably just feature some Angelina Jolie'ish bimbo in a central role. (I know the female androids generally look bimbo'ish and there is a point in that but if the film begins to focus more on the lead actress' attributes it's usually not a good sign).

I'd look to see a movie for da show Married With Children! Dat shit would be da all time best, dat show is one of mah fave shows of all time! Even now, 5 years after it was cancelled (they cancelled it in mah senior year of all things..... like I wasn't goin thru enough changes already), it still makes me laugh mah fuckin ass off everytime I see it!

They were goin to make a spin-off with Christina Applegate for a while there, about her life in chicago after she moves out on her own. Ed O neal, and da rest of da cast were gonna make frequent cameos, and possibly star in it too.... but da last I heard about dat was about a year and a half ago... so I guess dat shit ain't gonna be goin down after all.
:(

Movie directing is like my second biggest dream job, so I have like a ton of film ideas. All my original ideas are dramas, but I'd also like to make movies of several people's lives, a HHGTTG movie series, or some space epic if I can think of a plot for it.