Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
covaro

New Pic Stuffage

Thanx to the everlovable Mystican, the Doomer's Pictures has a nice little javascript for us to enjoy. Enjoy. And while I'm at it... all you female doomers, why not use this comment thread to let us know you exist. Or is there truly only one of your kind?

Guest Anonymous User

Josie Austin is a female Doomer who I remember from the FIDO conferences. Sir Robin would remember her . . .

Guest Anonymous User

also echoanna is in rgcd sometimes, but i dunno if she reads this page

Guest cocoon

Lisa Moore, memember of teamtnt. She has made one of the absolute best sp-wads yet. Try to find it and make a uv-demo of your run. You won't make it to the exit alive.

Guest cocoon

I forgot the filename, fortune.zip. It will be easier to find if you know it. But I might as well give you the URL to it since I bothered to let you know what the zip was called. 'Behold! the nitemare' - ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/doom2/levels/doom2/d-f/fortune.zip

Guest silverflesh

Ah...thanks. I've been looking for this wad a long time now, because I forgot the filename.

Um... does everyone always forget about his place. He has it there... had a contest for it at one time and such. Remember?

Guest Anonymous User

with a spoonful of miracal... He's the guaranteed eternal sanctuary... We will rock you... rock you little snake we will keep you snug and warm. This is a response to silverflesh. I recognized that little line from "Super's Ready" by Genesis. It's good to see some people out there that can appreciate that kind of music. Those were the days when music creativity was more important than hits. I think I better check out that fortune.wad.

Guest silverflesh

Got it in one! I once had (most) of "Genesis in Concert" on tape--from '76, I think--with Bill Bruford backing up Phil...and Steve Hackett was still with them (their loss for nudging him out). That version of Supper's Ready was even better than the version on Seconds Out...oh, and go to (http://www.genesis-web.com/archive/melody/#suppervid), if you haven't already been there, for 4 short clips of "Supper's..." with Peter Gabriel... Damn the 80's for what they did to my favorite band! :^)

Guest mystican

well it works in all my browsers so it looks like you need to get some decent browsers

Guest Anonymous User

I'm a hermaphrodite