Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
covaro

Damn It All

Doom Damnit has updated with more fun and enjoyment for all you cracknuggets. What do they have for you today? Well, more editorials, a special AVI, and of course PORK! WHOOP!

I don't know about you, AndrewB, but I thought it was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

shut the fuck up andrew doom damnit is not "dumb", it's just that you're not the fucking target audience

Okay, so it's not dumb.. It's just stupid, that's all.. You can read it until your intestines burst for all I care, but my sense of humor is on a different plane. And mewse, you're only making yourself look silly by talking like that. It's known far and wide that I'm a very intelligent and lovable person!! What were we talking about... Oh yeah.. Yes, whatever! :-b

Guest beigesmite

cool! doom damnit & somethingawful.com! wowie!

Guest David_A

I thought that the whole "borrowing" of JeffK was kinda lame... Cyb coulda used that CrabDoom guy instead; it would've made it a little more original.

Guest IcarusWing

I haven't laughed so much in ages... Cyb is one funny guy - oh, and that JeffK guy needs to be mocked, he's an asshole.

Guest David_A

JEFF K IS NOT A REAL PERSON!!!! Lotax creates every character featured on SomethingAwful.com, from Cliff Y to Cranky Steve. You think someone like JeffK would be be bought by UGO?! My gripe about using him was: #1 - He has absolutely nothing to do with Doom #2 - The CrabDoom guy would have been just as good, and more original

I just deleted an entire 34 posts because all they were were flames and personal attacks that have no relevance to anything here and, more importantly, piss the hell out of me. Wake up call, people... I didn't set up these comments so people could tell each other how much they suck. Me, Mord and Cov can and will delete any posts that we don't feel to be appropriate. Bitch about our Gestapo tactics all you want; I don't care, I'm pissed enough that I just had to delete 34 posts at once. Jesus.

Damn it, it's like you have to check here every few minutes for new posts and stuff. I don't suppose anybody saved the posts before they got deleted?

Why would you want to see them? People were calling each other assholes and flinging mud and basically making fools of themselves. Nothing you haven't seen before.

Because I made a bet with somebody that within a week of the pic archive some anonymous user would go off on everybody and start one of the biggest fights in history. Just wondering if I win or not...

Thirty-four posts... that would have kept me laughing for quite some time...

Guest mystican

talking of crab doom, why doesn't cyb bring back davinstd? he used to rule :)

Guest David_A

davinstd was one of the best characters on the old DD... His IQ seemed to be at least 10x lower than JeffK (and that's no small feat). I would love to see him become a regular edition to DD *hint-hint*

Well, it may have looked like useless flaming and personal attacks, but I think something was accomplished here. I've learned that the 4th comment from the bottom on this page was just mewse's way of, something.. We also learned that I have great respect for those who contribute to this community. Anyway, I don't argue with you deleting all that stuff at all! I wouldn't want to look at it again, either!! :-|

Guest mystican

its time to overcome your disbelif and accept that the posts really *were* deleted

i dont know about the butter thing