Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
covaro

Nimrod!

Seems someone didn't take Ling's advice!

I've received a mail from Kristian Aro where he tell me about this HD crash he had which wiped out Ni'mRoD map04 from the face of earth. So currently it's not certain weather Krise will stay in the team or not. Since he got so much on his plate right now. I'm currently waiting for a reply to my mail to him. When I receive that I'll know if I'll have to find someone else for the map or if I can smile again.

Remeber Thursday, backup day! For more info on Nimrod, check out Unholy Software (currently down).

Seems someone didn't take Ling's advice!

I've received a mail from Kristian Aro where he tell me about this HD crash he had which wiped out Ni'mRoD map04 from the face of earth. So currently it's not certain weather Krise will stay in the team or not. Since he got so much on his plate right now. I'm currently waiting for a reply to my mail to him. When I receive that I'll know if I'll have to find someone else for the map or if I can smile again.

Remeber Thursday, backup day! For more info on Nimrod, check out Unholy Software (currently down).

It looks like someone wiped away those comments.. Seriously, you've really got to go out and buy a tape drive and some tapes to back up this stuff.. I think we should hold this weekly reminder again!! :-b

It looks like someone wiped away those comments.. Seriously, you've really got to go out and buy a tape drive and some tapes to back up this stuff.. I think we should hold this weekly reminder again!! :-b