Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Recidivus

New TC

Guest Recidivus

Yes, I know, everyone collectively groans when a new TC is announced, mostly due to the fact that very few of them are ever actually released. There's something unique about this TC, however... it's already done! By visiting this page, you can snap up a finished version of Final Fantasy Doom for Ultimate Doom. It will help you stave off the wait until Final Fantasy CXXXVIII, due out next week.

This is the way to make a DOOM addon!! I mean, do we really need to know about it before it's released?? This is great news!! :D

Guest IcarusWing

This TC is surreal. Truly, truly odd.

Guest Mattrim.

What? Someone out there actually agrees with my philosophy? Neat.

Guest MrMGA

Before I download this TC, somebody tell me if Ultimate Doom plays with Windows NT ver. 4.0. Regular Doom II does not.

Guest Anonymous User

Well actually, I was never going to release this because It kinda sucks.. I only wanted to change doom a little. BTW: Do you like it? :D

Guest Doomlegend

It's pretty good.., but it's nothing like the other TC's i've seen around..

doom and doom2 both work under nt4 if you launch using this command line: doom -devparm (or, obviously, doom2 -devparm) of course, if you wanna load wads etc, and the other parameters after. i really don't know why this is...but it is. :). of course, this pwad should work fine under any of the excellent win32 ports out there, eg zdoom or doom legacy...like all pwads :). most win32 doom ports are fine with nt4.

Guest Levendis

Instead of including a .DEH in the archive, the author instead includes a hacked doom executable. There are also numerous texture errors that prevent this TC's working with ZDoom. With the author's permission I will correct these oversights and put up a fixed version.

Guest Daggah

I gotta admit, AndrewB hit the nail right on the head this time. Hype can only hurt a TC or megawad project, imo. Look what it's done to Daikatana...no one would have ever cared that John Romero was late on his game if he hadn't announced it until it was almost finished.

Oh yeah, personally I'm looking forward to Daikatana, myself. I think I'll wait and see what the reviews say, and then buy it if they're positive.

Guest Anonymous User

I am anonymous. Delete this comment.

Guest Spram

Yep, I give you permission to fix whatever you want.

Guest Elviele

God dammit couldn't you give the Lamias bigger titties!?!

Anxious waiters are all but fed up with Blizzard, for a game that was originally planned and hyped up to be released in late 1997!! :-o

Guest Nitrotic6

could of used better graphics though...