Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

Doom Nation Stuff

Guest Anonymous User

AftErGlog yiOp fag0t, i"M tHe l337eSt TexXctiure peiRsoN aroiuNt!1#

Guest Levendis

I thought the q2 textures had been released a long time ago. I can't get the link on Afterglow's site to work so I can't check the text file, but I do know q2tex.zip has been on cdrom.com since March of last year (it's Afterglow's and Nick Baker's). Is this something new, or what?
--Levendis

Guest Mattrim.

Yes. This version of the Quake2 texture WAD is, unlike previous versions, finished. Also, Derek has taken the time to split it up so that DCK users can use it. Read the text files of the two files for more details.

The zip's better no be fecking corrupt.. I spent more than 2 hours uploading those goddamn things at 0.5k/s.. stupid frag.com... I'll have to upload q2texsp.zip again because the text file is wrong in the description. :P The version on cdrom.com is one Nick started and I finished off but the textures are only from q2test .. the demo... the one I just released is from the full game... over 1000 textures, it's a bit different size from 2mb+ to 12.4mb :) I hope to see some maps using these textures soon.. some wicked little bits in there.

I should've known somebody else would do a Q2 texture wad right before I finished mine :|

So has anybody downloaded this file and unzipped it sucessfully? I don't want to download it again only to see that it won't unzip again...

There seems to be problems with frag.com's ftp... if the links to the texture wads don't work right away, just keep trying. It seems to be refusing anonymous access at times but after a bit it'll work. fucking frag.com

Oh yeah I just find out from two sources q2tex.wad is corrupt, I say we burn frag.com at the stake. I'll have to reupload that later tonight to http so there's no errors. Sorry.