Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

Securiton

The Securiton site has updated with word that progress on levels and sprites is going well. They've also put up some new high-resolution screenshots for your viewing pleasure.

Guest Anonymous User

UNSECURE SITE <script language="javascript"> window.status="hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah";return true </SCRIPT>

Guest Levendis

E3 is looking mighty fine so far. I wonder what that new gun is...kinda looks like the sniper rifle from Delta Force.

Guest Anonymous User

Wonder what would've happened if "id" had these editing skillz way back when.... MAAAAAYBE we'd be playing a kickass game called Doom 2000 right about now. And Carmack & Co. would have the hottest Asian chicks this side of Bangkok :-P Quake shmake.

Guest Levendis

The crew at id isn't exactly bursting with creativity. The best they can come up with is Q3A--with multiplayer you don't have to do much to think of cool situations because the players create them themselves.
All the creative talent left with Romero. I know...heh...some people are gonna say that's not saying much...but I'm lookin' forward to Daikatana nontheless...