Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jon

custom CSS then

So, has anyone made their own css for doomworld? I thought that feature would be really popular but I haven't seen anyone use it except the ones during the beta.

Also, did newdoom request the newdoom theme to be dropped from the options?

Look in Post Hell for the thread "does newdoom suck" or something like that. Linguica links to the newdoom css.

Julian made a CSS (which also removes the ads) but I don't have the location ATM.

Shit.... I like da DW scheme da way it is right now.. it's pretty tight. Although if I knew how to, I would probably make a POST HELL CSS (TM).
:P

bigbadgangsta said:

Look in Post Hell for the thread "does newdoom suck" or something like that. Linguica links to the newdoom css.

Yes I know, thats what made me notice it was missing from the drop-down box ;)

I have no idea how to make one, which doesn't really matter, as I'd be far too lazy to make one anyway.

Jon said:

Which do you think looks better, text wrapping under sidebar or not?

I prefer it wrapping. The giant gap without it just looks ugly. Although I think there could stand to be a spacer below "Display Options" so the wrapping text isn't the very next line down from it.

The only problem with the 'wraps under sidebar' setting is there's no box to play with in CSS.

Anyone heard from REoL in a while?