Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
covaro

Time For The Execution

Guest Xenocide

13 members, and a few beta testers. And only 18 levels... 3 years to make. Let this be a lesson to all those who wish to make a megawad... a good megawad that is... it takes time.

Guest mystican

made by druggies, for druggies.

allegedly.

my impression: more of the same old dm levels. not even particularly good ones either. the fastfrag revisited map is the most interesting, but why split it up into two? it'd be even *more* interesting if there were spawn spots on both sides of the fence.

i obviously forgot to send in the latest copies of all my levels for execution when i stopped contributing to it, the nihilist level is really old :) doh, oh well, my fault i suppose. Anyway, seems pretty good and the fast frag conversion looks like it prob works quite well anyway.

Guest Anonymous User

Looks the nearly the same as any other dm. nice textures but did they have to use the same ones over and over again???

Guest Anonymous User

Too many items, you can't sneak around the level because everyone can hear you picking up all the millions of single count items.

Guest Captain Mellow

I for one love these maps. I am checking out Decamatch soon, seeing how some of the TeamOnslaught crew contributed to Execution. I love the maps I've seen come out of Britain. BDL has made some great maps, as has the Execution team, & so I am anxious to see what the decamatch maps are like. Mystican, I don't understand how you could rip on these maps. They are great. Do you have a personal grudge against Vincent?

i believe that myst and vincent are friends in real life, of course i might be a loser

nice levels guys, definitely a step above gothic2/gothic99 in the gameplay department. some of the levels lacked originality ("run around, get weapons, hit button to lower lift to get bfg or plasma"), but they were pretty cool anyhow. nice work. except for that whole texture ripping deal, that be bad.

Guest Anonymous User

"of course i might be a loser"

You MIGHT be? Uh, more like you ARE, fool. Yeah, maybe these maps are better than G99, but certainly not G2...they were crappy, really...