Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
covaro

Gouge Out Your Eyes...

Might as well keep with the theme, even if I have used that before. SkullTag may be released to a computer near you in the near future! BOYA! And Carnevil might even release some screenies even sooner. About time if you I do say so myself. Check it biznatch.

Guest Levendis

I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon--you can see my ugly mug here.

Enjoy :P
--Levendis

Man, somehow the ST comment threads almost never end up being about ST itself :) They're almost always about something else. Oh well. Start talking about ST you frads!!! Alright, I'm fine now :)

Guest Risen

Well, I don't have much to post since I'm working on the project... but if you want a ST-related comment: You forgot to mention how nicely my level is coming along. There.

Julian: Yeah, ST is indeed a source port. It's based off of ZDoom. Risen: Yes, it is coming along nicely. I just didn't wanna give away too much :) Covaro: Heh, I've just been trying to maintain a high level of secrecy, which is why there haven't been many screenies :) But yeah, it is about time.

Guest David_A

So what exactly were you guys doing in terms of single player stuff? Wasn't there something about minibosses or something?

How are the bots coming along?

Well, for one, there's a few new items that are pretty much only usable in single player games (ex. a time freezer). There's several new monsters, most of which are just stronger versions of existing monsters, since they've been designed around the runes ST has. There's also a super shotgun guy, but like most of the new monsters, doesn't have any new sprites yet. That's something I'm not really gonna worry about until a little later. And the bots are coming along good :)

Guest Jim Bentler

I do not see why you wouldn't. The coding is so simple that you can already do it with dehacked in Zdoom. So all you need to do is get some artwork for the railgun monster, just like the other monsters.

Well, there is one that does in Resurrection, but I don't know if I'll end up doing one. The idea of a monster that shoots a railgun doesn't interest me too much right now... but... we'll see.