Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

1337 H4CX0R

I figured I wouldn't mention it until it happened, but people seem to want to know early: Nostromo sent word that he will be opening the Official Hacx Website on Sunday 3/26/00 at 8:00pm Pacific time. The full version of Hacx will be available for download at that time. w00p!

Will this be the CD-ROM version on the pre-release "final version" that was distributed to team members? Also, any plans on releasing any other stuff contained on the CDROM. I hear they put other wads on the CD like strain and GothicDM. But perhaps they released something rare on the CD?

In the previous comments page, I believe Nostromo said it was the version which did not have the texture misalignment problems that were on the CD-ROM.

Guest Anonymous User

I can't wait more! give me it now!

Guest ThE NoraD

Cool, hacx is going to be released! Its a really cool wad, maby i'll post up a page with my project for hacx. Go me~!

Guest Nostromo

To answer a couple of questions. The version will be what I'm calling 1.1 ...even though it was the version prior to the CD version. I guess you can call it the "clean" version. As far as other stuff on the CD Rom, I don't think there's any hidden gems on there. Mostly an assortment of stuff made idependantly by the creators of Hacx which can be found elsewhere. Stuff like Adel's Dystopia 3 and Fetal DM, Gothic DM, STRAIN, a whole bunch of stuff from The Innocent Crew and a few things from Ryan Rapsys, Andrew Gate and Marc Pullen. My Nostromo's Run got missed in the process though <snif>.

Guest micpp

GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!

Guest Nostromo

Patience, micpp ...patience. 8-}

I haven't ever heard of Ryan Rapsys or Andrew Gate before.. so why don't you release it at 8pm tonight ATLANTIC... won't get it 'til tomorrow. Damn Americans.

Guest Anonymous User

upload fast its the best game even though the shareware never taht great!!!!

Guest Anonymous User

30 min over

Guest Anonymous User

Yikes, seems the pacific is in another plane of existence. Oh, Nostromo, ship us to the Hacx, please. It's 2:00 am here, I think it's 9:00 pm there... we await.