Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

More Death

After many months of inactivity, the Mordeth TC Site has been update with a big status report about the goings-on of this long-long-long-awaited project. What's going on? Rob Berkowitz has joined up, as well as Nick Baker and perhaps Anthony Soto. Textures and sprites continue, and Gaston is waiting on some new engine features to be implemented before he can add in a bunch of new content. He's also thinking of episodizing Mordeth and allowing people to choose which episode they want to play at a time, and maybe also unique weapons for each episode (I like that idea).

Guest HellKnight

Whoo. My favorite project is back on track. AND i got first post. :) Good Luck mord

Guest Daggah

...I thought Anthony Soto and Nick Baker already WERE on the team...

Guest Recidivus

Nick Baker's on the Mordeth team? I bet we'll see some fantastic Darkening textures!

Guest cocoon

Different weapons on different episodes... Did anyone play Daikatana yet?

Mordeth is the Daikatana of Doom projects...

• Both of them are headed by one person who is basically synonymous with the project
  • In both, lots of team members have and gone (either being fired or quitting)
  • Both of them have 4 episodes
  • Both of them have previously been seen by the public a long time ago, and pretty much nothing since then
  • Both have been in production for what seems like forever
  • Both have switched engines mid-production
  • Both (may) have different weapons per episode
  • Both have different episodes which take place in different time periods
  • Both have team members who have left to join other projects which have since been completed before this one
  • The leaders of both occasionally hang out in #doomroom
And many more, I am sure...

Guest MSquid

Megalomania burns the projects. Different weapons per episode? Get back down to the earth. =/

Guest Daggah

...well, Mordeth isn't quite as egotistical as Romero is. :)

I'm sure both will kick ass once released, though.

John Romero occasionally hangs out in #doomroom?? Wooahhh.. Nahhh, you're kidding me!! :-b