Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
covaro

Oops...

Well, this could be bad.[quote] The files for Hacx have been pulled. My server just billed me big time ($175) for excessive bandwidth usage. If anyone can set up an alternative, fast download site that can only be accessed from my download page at Sonic and that isn't going to slam someone for bandwidth usage, I'd appreciate the help</blockquote></font>If ya can help Nostromo out, feel free to contact him. Um... until then... get them from someone who already downloaded them.

Guest Gamesman

AHHH!!! I was downloading Hacx last night with getright. It was very slow so I decided to download the rest of it today. I got home and tried to download. I was at 83% and right now I would of had it. Does anyone have the pitty to upload it someware so I can finish downloading it?

Guest Anonymous User

Does Doomworld have room?

Ling you are useless... I ended up deleting what I had in Getright... I just want the archived zip that Nostromo said he was gonna put together.

Guest Nostromo

I'm making arrangements now to get the files back up and running. The DEH will be included in the new package and a seperate DEH file will also be available for those that downloaded the original package. The broken down package with just the files (no installation required) will have to wait till tomorrow at the earliest. Quite a bit of bandwidth was used overnight last night so I imagine I'll be getting another bill tomorrow morning. So I'm keeping my file transfers minimal until midnight.

Guest Anonymous User

...please define "soon enough." :)

Guest Xenocide

ya cant. modified exe oooh oh no! Fear the exe!

WTF? Heh... someone deleted a posting with an URL to an alternate download site and it wasn't me... anyways, Doomworld *should* have a mirror as soon as Mordeth gets it and uploads it...

Guest Anonymous User

my $5.00 to help the cause Nostromo, I'll send ya some cash to help cover the unexpected expence. It was all of us downloading that caused this, so we that caused the expence, should help ya pay the bill, So how bout it Community, lets get a collection and help ease the pain of that bill ! : D

Guest Sparky

Nostromo took more than a bullet for us - I'd say more like a BFG up the bum! Ya gotta read that ISP small print! Any chance of DoomWorld auctioning off some Doom memorabilia to raise some cash for Nostromo?

Guest Risen

or, I could auction my... yeah, right.

Guest Gamesman

I hope that hacx is uploaded soon!!! I really want to finish downloading it.

Guest Xenocide

I beleive andrew was referring to the happy box that we all want.

Guest Risen

Yeah, I think he did. I was referring to my box. I won the first one!

Actually.. Duk, and ummm, you know, that other Andrew, they won the first two. Michael was the 3rd winner, followed by me. :-b

Guest Risen

I think I was the first to win one... No random drawings here either, It was undisputed the box was mine! ...But I really don't care. I have one, and that gives me bragging rights nonetheless. :)

Guest Risen

You let dust get on your box?! How can you live with yourself, man?