Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

Mailbag

There's a contest running over at the REoL TOUGH site. The winner gets his hands on one of their latest Doom II or Q3:A map prior to its release.

A demo of the GI Thunder Strike project for Doom II has been released. They're also looking for people who know their way around BEH files and/or ZDoom support. If enough people join up they might form a proper TC group.

Allies is the name of a new project by Isle. It aims to be a 32-level ZDoom-based TC with new sprites, extensive scripting and thorough storyline. Good luck :)

Guest Risen

I hope it gets off the ground... looks like it might be cool. But why use DeHackEd and a modified source at the same time?

Bah to all you "first post" people.

Guest Daggah

Man, I really hope that I win King REoL's contest! I mean, I'm dying to play his low quality levels!

[/sarcasm]

Sad.

Guest IcarusWing

Please give things proper headlines - that mailbag thing is annoying.

Guest Anonymous User

i was wating for someone to ask. It's so others can use the port, about all i'm adding is friendly monsters and ive heard people want em.

Guest Anonymous User

Reol tough 0w||$ j00. I play his maps, and they are good. The best? Maybe to some, not to others (Like Daggah). "Metallica of Doom"? I'll have to say.....yes. Then again, not everyone likes them, either.

No kidding. How do you expect to squeeze three seperate news items onto one comment thread? It isn't right... :-[

Guest Anonymous User

Hahaha... If you like endless mazes of hallways (yawn) with a garisson of 10 to 20 of the same kind of enemy organized in a squad formation at EACH AND EVERY FREAKING TURN! Yawn. Even if you don't consider Fiffy's ego, and the sheer ugliness of his levels, it still remains that the gameplay IS TERRIBLE.