Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Teppicky

Teppic has updated his homepage with a mirror of some pictures taken by unfy of the Doom figurines he recently bought. The Doom marine is a lot smaller than I would have imagined, but oh well.

Hey unfy - are you going to paint them? If so make sure you post more pictures when they're done :)

Guest Anonymous User

Mutant Chronicle legionares look like Doom's zombies with guns so if you wanna get a collection and make a game get some they got some nice detail.

Guest DWYP

I would love to get a set! Where did you/He buy them, and how much?

When mine are ordered|delivered I will consider painting one of them.. but not all ;) probably reduce their value and I wouldn't like to deface the image of our lord mr. doomguy!

has anyone seen the toys before? I've seen a pic of them on a picture of id software, they look cool

Guest Anonymous User

stphrz & all: i'm not gonna paint the figurines. the figurines are *extremely* detailed, but they're also rather *small* :). the pictures on the page don't even really do the figurines justice even though it's damn close & 640x480 ...

they're made out of lead, means you'd have to use special paint. because of their extremely small details, you'd have to hope that the paint you use is awefully thin so that you don't cover up any of them (seriously!). if i order more figurines to use as test-subjects and paint them, will definately take pics.

DWVP: the place i ordered the figurines online can be found on the same page as the pics! (duh!) ... i provided both the place i bought them from and a phone number for the mfr themselves.

from what i've heard (and i haven't called to verify), the doom miniatures are no longer being produced (they're dated 1996 heh), and that you'll have to find a reseller that has them.

(that means order them while you can :P)

They aren't toys, they are the models that the sprites were digitised from!

Guest DWYP

I was so into looking at the pics I missed it <:p Oh well,

I bought 3 marines, 3 troopers, 3 sergeants, 2 chaingunners, a pain elemental, 3 lost souls, a mancubus, a revenant, an arachnotron, an archvile, and a baron of hell. I think that's all... they were out of cyberdemons and didn't have demons, imps, or cacodemons.

Guest unfy

yea... i wish they had imps & demons :/

being out of cybers sucks too :( ... owell.. i spent $49 in ordering more marines, a set of troopers, seargants, hwdudes, a revenant, lostsoul(s), and a pain elemental ...

I ordered all of them except the zombies, the lost soul, and the mancubus. I didn't bother with the zombies, cause they die too easily, I hate lost souls, and the mancubus doesn't really look like it does in the game.

I already have a cyberdemon, cause I have the id anthology. *smirk*

Too bad they don't have imps, demons, or cacodemons. Those 3 are the epitome of corridor-crawling Doom fear.