Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Crashie Crashie

Fanatic's computer decided to take a nosedive last week, causing him to have to buy a new one. Unfortunately, this means that all the QDOOM files have been lost, and he's cancelling the project. Wait, what I meant to say was that nothing was lost because he backed up his files in multiple places. Sorry.

Guest Swiss_Cheeseman

ACK!!

Guest HellKnight

I should drag you down here to clean up my new keyboard cause I just spit coffee over it. Got a friggin heart attack. heh

Guest Fanatic

You are a dirty bastard. :)

Guest Anonymous User

I had to go to Marc's page to find out properly -scanned the first couple lines, thought "SHIT!" and just hit the link. You wafty crank Ling :D

Guest Xenocide

It seems as if nothing bad happened marc ;) you got a computer that is basically god.

Guest Fanatic

...just prepared!

Guest acid_labrat

not funny, toad molester! @_x <FONT size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"> -welcome to hell, have a nice day

As the resident "Hey, take it easy on the guy" person, I'm still going to say "Linguica, you're a jerk."

Guest Anonymous User

Oh my god they killed qdoom.......you bastards

Guest sponge

I have a headache now thanks to you. When I read the first sentences, I smashed my headon the keyboard. Gee thanks. I'm going to sue you for the cost of the aspirin =-)

Guest Anonymous User

Heh, scared the shit out of me for a sec!

Guest Anonymous User

Cripes man, I think I blew a gasket when I read that shit. Not cool. (Thank god for backups!)

Guest Fanatic

Yes, QDOOM is alive and quite well. I lost absolutely zero data during my crash and recovery, thanks to proper backups and preparation for just such an event.

Guest Germs

Something's wrong...a doom related project surviving a computer problem - its a sign of the end, I tell you.Avert your eyes! Your genitals will bleed of their own accord! the time is nigh at hand! Even if its not, that was a pleasant change of pace, and stuff.

Guest Sir Robin

So I wasnt thet only one who just got heart attack and then noticed that there really was no reason for it [BigGrin]<P>