Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Covert Your Ass

Covert Operations has updated saying that they're expecting that a release of the Edge engine is imminent, and to celebrate this they'll be putting out a demo version of Covert Ops. They expect an alpha of edge to be released literally within a day or two. Once the alpha is released, they'll crank over into beta testing and look to release shortly after that.

Guest zsignal

gimme counter-str... um i mean covert ops now damnit. you don't want me turning into a waiting wreck

Covert your ass? C'mon Ling, I thought you were better than that ;)

Of course "Covert Ops Update" is really boring, but is that the best you can think of? Okay, proably not.. I could think of a few titles off the top of my head here.. Covertedge, Covertible, Covert Your Groin ... Covertebration!! Well, okay I guess it wasn't all that bad.. :-b

Guest Mad Cow Disease

Do any of you even know what Covert means? No, it doesn't mean cover!

Guest Anonymous User

co*vert [1] (adjective) // [Middle English, from Middle French, past participle of covrir to cover] // First appeared 14th Century // 1 : not openly shown, engaged in, or avowed : VEILED <a ~ alliance> // 2 : covered over : SHELTERED // synonym see SECRET // -- co*vert*ly (adverb) // -- co*vert*ness (noun) // co*vert [2] (noun) // First appeared 14th Century // 1 a : hiding place : SHELTER // b : a thicket affording cover for game // c : a masking or concealing device // 2 : a feather overing the bases of the quills of the wings and tail of a bird // 3 : a firm durable twilled sometimes waterproofed cloth usu. of mixed-color yarns. (Just off the top of my head...)

In other words, covert means secret. "Covert your ass" is about as meaningful as "Thanks for up"