Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
covaro

Iikka Reviewed

Guest David_A

I'm personally rather dissapointed by the MDFMK songs I've heard so far... (Which would be Rabble Rouser, Witchhunt, and Now.) Maybe if Raymond would work with them then it'be just as good, but as it is now, I find it rather... boring.

Guest Anonymous User

Mostly just skolds stuff I find annoying.... I liked the song Anarchy off of symbols alot, but his voice in general just sounds.. whiny. If thats a real word. I have the whole album anyway though, so blah

Guest Charger

Come on, slap some Metallica or Megadeth and forget the crap.

Guest ViolentEd

Sacha made a dumbass mistake of "shedding skin", now hes putting MDFMK songs on all kinds of teenie bopper movie soundtracks. I thought Skold sounded like Fred Durst when hes singing and not yelling...but thats just me. Oh and Charger, there is a King Nothing Metallica/Kmfdm mix out there so :P

Heh, I got that mix, it's pretty cool. I like the Hero Of The Day mix by cEVIN KEY (whoever that is) the best. I don't know WTF they were thinking when they put out the For Whom The Bell Tolls and Until It Sleeps mixes.

Guest David_A

...was a member of the legendary Skinny Puppy.

The only good thing about the "skin shedding" thing is that KMFDM's name won't be soiled:) Anybody know what En Esch and/or Gunter Schulz are up to now?

Skinny Puppy? I'm assuming that's a band... :) Heh, buy some Strapping Young Lad CDs instead, I am sure they're much better. David_A: I don't know about Günter Schülz, last I heard of him he did 3 remixes for Rammstein: 2 of Du Riechst So Gut and another of Stripped.

Guest David_A

I don't see how you can compare the two, since their music styles are completely different. And what is this, like the 10th time you've plugged SYL? :)

Glad to see Gunter is doing something... I would hate to see him fade into obscurity.

Guest Anonymous User

This map is smoooth as cream. Ikka owns us all!! Hyyvaa poika! :P

BECAUSE THEY RULE!!! I can't believe somebody with so much talent goes unnoticed! Backstreet Boys is a different style of music but I am sure you would admit SYL are better than them though they're both good at what they do. Plus the new SYL is apparently 100% complete, artwork, songs and all, they just need to get it manufactured. So you can be sure to hear about that from me the day it ships. But just to even the record I'll listen to some S.P. and see if they're anything unique or not.

Guest David_A

Skinny Puppy was one of the most innovative industrial bands in it's day... Unfortunately this means that there are LOTS of rip offs, so you may have heard their style before.

Is there any news on Physicist? Haven't been paying attention to Devy related news for a while... It was supposed to be even harsher than SYL, so that should be fun:)

Nah, I read it was going to be lighter than Heavy as a really heavy thing and City. But yeah, it was supposed to be finished like 6 months ago.

Physicist is the new SYL album. It is actually the opposite of what you are thinking; in his words it's "Strapping Young Light", i.e. a bit more easygoing than the last two. I guess it might be like SYL playing Ocean Machine songs... just a guess tho. But you'll hear about it from me right after it's out, I guarantee it. :) I've been waiting on this for 13 months. I'll have MP3s on my MP3 page too. And those Günter mixes are all from late '98, so he might have faded into obscurity in the last 2 years.

Guest David_A

Apparently the page I got my info from was on crack, cuz it said Physicist was a new side project. Ah well...