Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
covaro

Copy 'n Paste

I should really be in bed, but here:

this one is of Phoenix Rising, some maps i pulled out of the /newstuffdirectory of Doom2 at cdrom.

- Lüt

Go here.

Guest MrMGA

These levels have some very tough puzzles. I don't know how anyone can get the red key in the 2nd level (Map 03) without watching the demo. Overall, very nice levels. Much jumping is required. The R/T Man

Actually, I didn't have too much trouble with at all, but it was by chance - I noticed that there wasn't a grunting sound when I pressed that little metal plate, so I just ran around checking for open doors and caught it the 3rd time. But yeah, the puzzles did seem a little overdone.

Guest MrMGA

Good catch, Lut. It doesn't look like an obvious switch. I pressed it, too, but I didn't hear a door open so I forgot about it. I didn't notice that there wasn't a grunting sound. That was the clue...

Guest MrMGA

So you're the guy on the Team Insanity web page, right? No wonder you didn't have trouble with that puzzle. You also gave Phoenix Rising a rating of 6.5/10. That's fair. I give it a 7.0 myself. You may remember me as The Wad Critic on the CompuServe Action Games Forum.

Sorry, I've never used CompuServe. Unless this is a website or something, I don't remember going there. But I can never remember anything I do so I'll just take your word for it. Did I post messages there or something?