Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EVIL

Bloody wall texture

Hy.. I dont know if I can post this here.. but I doodeled up something in photoshop to try out my home made blood brushes

I used 2 existing textures.. (found them of google).. 1 metal texture and 1 rust (old metal) one.. and then I played a little bit with my blood brushes on a separate layer, all set to multiply to get the very uneven dark red effect, then disorted the blood layer .. render --> disort --> polar coordinates copyed the blood layer, set the new copyed blood layer to multiply.. blur it with gaussian blur "4,8" and walah!!! I got this result

warning.. its pretty big [1024x1024]
-=[ da bloody wall texture ]=-
I can post up a link of the brushes when my website comes back up

WADUP HAMMER

well you already know my reply hehe but ill say it again ahem here we go AWESOME!!!!!
Many thx for the brushes by the way. theyre GREAT!! well you allready viewed some results i made :P

Well gotta go
got alot of work to do, you know the corridor im working on in cinema whith the help of your brush hehe :D BTW thx for making them for me there GREAT hhhmm i think i got a little dementia i think ive said that allready. Anyways good work m8 keep it up and ill see you friday at school.

Cya Greetz Phantom

The plus point - nice looking, realistic texture that could definitly come in handy for other doomers if you can reduce the palette somehow.

The minus point - DON'T POST SUCH BLOODY LARGE IMAGES

rant ends : here.

warning.. its pretty big [1024x1024]

warned yah ;)

well .. I putt it in a link then.. okey??

Yeah... despite the warning, the image will still load up and slow down the page.

A link would be preferable - otherwise you rist DSM's wrath ;)

Spike said:

Yeah... despite the warning, the image will still load up and slow down the page.

A link would be preferable - otherwise you rist DSM's wrath ;)

dsm doesn't usually get mad at such small things unless he's in a bad mood.
Since he's posted a link, it's ok (otherwise I'd have edited it to a link myself).