Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Rimmer Job

Jonathan Rimmer has just uploaded his new homepage, with a couple levels to download (including that giant-computer level featured as a POTD here a while back) and some pictures of some original textures Jonathan has been making.

Heh, oops. Fixed now. The link at side worked anyway, so you could still get it. As for my doom demos, they are all at Compet-N, which has just been updated.

NM31-033 is done using Strafe50. Speedrunners think its lame, yet Adam Hegyi says there's nothing he can do. Whatever. That's fine. This is exactly why I'm all for a complete legalization of Strafe50. :|

Guest Opulent

there are so many neat tricks to be done with strafe50, I think it should be allowed.(but what do I know).. It's not like in Quake-engine games that have things like the max_airspeed variables that only some players/configurations can do -- that's lame and shouldn't be allowed. Back on subject: Retrograde was cool! maybe too DOOM-like. really recommend it... the end room is a tough trap(I almost died).

Guest Anonymous User

Why does it say 0 comments on my screen for this section when there are clearly comments here! What´s up with that? Is it just me? -Captain Napalm

Guest Anonymous User

I would have expected a Red Dwarf reference. Not that.

I was told by AH himself that using Strafe50 wasn't forbidden. I don't see what we shouldn't all use speedrunning to our finest. If Strafe50 isn't against the rules, then fine, I'll use it, and I think others should as well. Saying Strafe50 gives players an unfair advantage over Strafe40 users is like saying mousers have an unfair advantage over keyboarders.

Whatever. I'm just saying "Let's all use Strafe50!!" :-b