Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Teppicky

Teppic sent word that on his homepage he's posted a huge batch of photos of the pewter Doom figurines that unfy recently purchased. Work that camera, Baron! Or something.

Teppic sent word that on his homepage he's posted a huge batch of photos of the pewter Doom figurines that unfy recently purchased. Work that camera, Baron! Or something.

Guest Anonymous User

big thanks go to Teppic for hosting the page and bein an all around encouragement to everyone in the doom community

from what i've heard, DW's own linguica has a bunch of figurines as well... and his include the arachnotron (something i haven't gotten) -- perhaps he'll get a pic of it up ?

-unfy

Guest Anonymous User

big thanks go to Teppic for hosting the page and bein an all around encouragement to everyone in the doom community

from what i've heard, DW's own linguica has a bunch of figurines as well... and his include the arachnotron (something i haven't gotten) -- perhaps he'll get a pic of it up ?

-unfy

I'm curious as to whether or not you actually got an arachnotron, cause I ordered one and they didn't have any more.

I'm curious as to whether or not you actually got an arachnotron, cause I ordered one and they didn't have any more.

Guest unfy

nope, i didn't order an arach - i wasn't interested in it. it didn't look so great and i don't care for the monster itself. they lack the class and stuff that monsters like imps, cacos, barons, and such that just scream 'doom!' ...

i hope to acquire some more figurines within the next 19 hours (well, order them at least) - but that's my secret :)

-unfy

Guest unfy

nope, i didn't order an arach - i wasn't interested in it. it didn't look so great and i don't care for the monster itself. they lack the class and stuff that monsters like imps, cacos, barons, and such that just scream 'doom!' ...

i hope to acquire some more figurines within the next 19 hours (well, order them at least) - but that's my secret :)

-unfy

I got the marine, trooper, sergeant, lost soul, chaingunner, mancubus, revenant, pain elemental, baron of hell, and archvile... the arachnotron is a pain in the ass to assemble tho and I think I'm going to need some glue.

I got the marine, trooper, sergeant, lost soul, chaingunner, mancubus, revenant, pain elemental, baron of hell, and archvile... the arachnotron is a pain in the ass to assemble tho and I think I'm going to need some glue.

Guest Anonymous User

i'm acquiring some imps hopefully! -unf

Guest Anonymous User

i'm acquiring some imps hopefully! -unf