Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Wild Stuff

Rick Clark has an update on the Doom: The Next Chapter page about a soon-to-be-downloadable version of the rules and progress on eDTNC. He's also posted a page for a new RPG of his entitled "The Infiltrators." Ooo.

Guest [Mantra]

That story for his new game sounds like a very nice premise. Glad to see that there are still people working hard in this community =]. Good luck rick.

Guest Anonymous User

I have a question while browsing Rick´s page I only quickly glimpsed at the rules but if I´m not mistaken the Spiderdemonm had a Radius of 32 (!) Hexes... now maybe I´m crazy (that´s probaly it) but isn´t that a bit big? I mean you need a gigantic playing field just for a medium sized game! But maybe I´m just too dumb to read :P
-Captain Napalm

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but . . . . . I like the story!

Guest Rick Clark

Thanks for the nice comments. One of my favorite genre in SciFi is the alien invasion gambit. Of course, it has been done a million times, but I still wanted to do one. I wanted to lay a logical reason for the invasion in the background and I'll expand upon Drak'La motivations more in their description forth coming. Did you notice the references to the Voyager probe and failed NASA missions? As far as the Cyberdemon, that is the correct scale based upon the information I gleaned from the DosDoom DDF files (which I used to build my specs). It sort of puts a different light on things doesn't it? :) Rick Clark

Guest Anonymous User

I want to know how to play with other peoples on the net