Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Crucify Me

Crucified Dreams has been (gasp) updated by Afterglow, the new moderator of the project. He talks about what the project is, where it's going, and there are 8 brand new screenshots to drool over.

Guest IcarusWing

Those, my friends, are some very pretty screenshots. That's a damn impressive role-call of designers as well... looks like this could shape up to be something very fine indeed.

Guest Anonymous User

Everyone of those screenshots looks like it is from a derek macdonald level. Is that true AG?

I'm not sure, but I think some of the screenshots are of a level by pixel rex. And the two screenies before the last one are of a joint level between me and Derek.

Guest Anonymous User

Who in the good Lord's name is PixelMageRex? And who really cares about this Doom stuff? Doom is good...but...Chasm: The Rift is better for the system requirements. Why don't you guys put on a Chasm section here and see how THAT turns out? Moreover, you should attempt to make an editor for it if there isn't one yet. I know...you're thinking I'm full of -- well...you know. And that I talk too much. And you're probably right on that. But take into consideration what I had said (this is directed especially towards the keeper of this lovely site. oh. and I send my utmost sincere apologies and regards to The PixelMage and Afterglow. one more thing. Paul Corfiatis(sp?) is a commendable editor of Doom.)

He's right, Chasm kicks ass. Unfortunately I always had to alternate between 4 savegames because for some reason it would always save them wrong and then crash on the reloads. So I never bothered getting past level 5.

Guest Pirx

good news... guess he'll speed the project up.

Guest Daggah

He's also an ass. Remember the Doomworld top ten level editors contest? He sent me a list of designers that he felt I should vote for. He's a prick. I'm sorry. Pixel Rex and Afterglow 0wn him.

Guest pix

Derek: damnit, I don't even recognize the screenshot on the top right corner...are you SURE it's Qingshuo/Derek? = I'm damn impressed by the mods you made on my maps though ;-) As for everyone else who still cares, expect *some* maps when school goes out ;-)

Man, I must say those screenshots look spiffy. I'll certainly have to check this out when it gets released. Hurry up now, don't keep me waiting :).

Guest Anonymous User

test

Guest Anonymous User

He wasn't giving me a suggestion...he was telling...not suggesting...me to vote for his choices. And he also spammed me a couple of times about joining some project of his, after I told him I had neither the time or the interest. He's a prick.