Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Crud Reams

Good ol' Crucified Dreams blessed we lowly plebians with an update which is mainly just a status report on the project. Afterglow has news that his ego has grown larger than ever, and the project is coming along very well.

Guest Anonymous User

That's in retaliation to Cyb stealing Mordeth's title, right? :-b

No, this is Ling being so lazy that he couldn't even reword the stolen news like he usually does hehehe.

Guest pix

I'd say the entire doomworld staff is pretty damn lazy. *cough* cov! *cough*. I shouldn't be saying this though...I havn't mapped for a few months ;-(

That anon post about all the screenshots being from derek's levels was mine. Well, 7 out of 8 were his atleast. I even tried guessing which were his in the 4 new pics and was 100% right before I check who it really was. AG your style is so evident to me for some reason(which isn't bad). Perhaps it's the excessive lighting and use of metal textures. hmm. Anyways, none of these screenshots look like the old...Did you scrap half the maps or what?

Stopped over at doomnation to see deja vu updating but that wasn't the scary part. It was the addendum that prower added stating he was going to whfs festival. He must live in the maryland / VA / DC area. I could be living in his town. ahh! :P

Guest Rick Clark

To follow on Swedish: If you are not going to use the maps I made for this, I would like to get them back so I can release them as stand alone maps. I contributed three maps in all. An update would be appreciated. Thanks. Rick Clark

The same thing happened to me a couple of times. I just assumed that I must have forgotten to enter my username. Now I'm thinking, maybe I didn't. An intermittent bug perhaps?