Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

Ling At E3

That's right, Doomworld's very own Linguica is attending the E3 trade show, humping people's legs and all. Perhaps he still has time to check in here, so why not leave your E3 questions / comments here and who knows... Also check out Telefragged's E3 coverage for the latest news.

Just don't embarrass us ok. And don't come back without getting laid! :)

I've got a question.. Since E3 is a private trade show, how did Linguica go about getting into E3? :|

You can pay admission to get in. A fair amount of the people are there on invites.

Actually I was supposed to get a UGO press pass but ended up having to use my Gamespy badge which they sent me.

And prower: no, booth babes are beneath me :P Being paid to pretend to enjoy having your picture taken with thousands of losers, what a life.

I've read from NP magazine that E3 is a trade show, and it's not open to the public.. Tickets to trade shows aren't like movie tickets or baseball game tickets. They're like hundreds of dollars or even thousands of dollars. However, I'm not sure about how E3 works, so ignore me.. :-b

Guest Slipgate

Hey AndrewB: Yes, it's true that E3 is basically private. I don't know if joes can get in for any amount of money, but generally these "gaming publications" like DoomWorld, Blue's News, etc. end up being considered "serious enough" that they're given the opportunity/invite to go. I almost went to one once, back in either '97 or '98, because I was involved in such a site at the time and recieved an invite in my e-mail from the official e3.com or whatever. I almost went but it didn't pan out for me time-wise.

Slipgate

Guest Slipgate

Correction on before: e3.com isn't E3's site.... it had a URL, and it was the real thing, but I forget what the URL was and I don't care, it doesn't matter that much to me.

Slipgate