Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

SpiceZDoom

SpiceOne let me know about a new mod he's working on called SpiceZDoom which allows the player to turn into a whole host of different Doom monsters with different attributes and weapons. I tried it out and it's pretty cool -- the Cacodemon can even fly around. It's still an early version and there are some bugs but check it out.

Guest Captain Napalm

Very cool...I can just see it know: The imps take on the former sargents with a little help from their Cacodemon friends...This will hopefully be the best mod for DM ever. :)
That impresses me and I am not easily impressed
Oh cool a blue car! :)

Guest Anonymous User

I was shocked to see this name on a DooM Site, It was a well famouse Spice girls site ONCE by me and a few freinds before another 100 came along, hmmm Good name ain't it!

Guest IcarusWing

Godam, this looks cool... I think I can see the next icarusweb review in the making...

Cool idea, but it would be nice to be able to kill Imps when you are a Imp, kill Cacos when you are a Caco and so on...

Guest Anonymous User

Well Tarin, You can actually scratch, bite, or punch the bastards to death! >;}

Guest cocoon

I am glad that someone finally does sometihng with this idea. Goddamit, I was discussing this dm-mod idea with Lee Killough when he was still around... (or to be truthful, asking..) Now I have opinions about this of course: I am not sure how this mod works because I haven't tried it out yet, but something which could be nice is if all start as peons and work their way upto cyberdemon-stage. or something...

Guest Anonymous User

I thought the mod wad kinda cool but when you choose the mancubus and then put it on chasecam you don't see the mancubus but some other monster!

Guest Cyberdud15

This Mod rocks when it will be finished it will be even more interesting(The Imps VS the Cyberdeamon) and it will do some awsome death matches there are some big bugs...but its still an early version so i understand keep up the good work =)