Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
covaro

Smash My Itch Up...

Erm... ok. SmashDM Test Release 4 is the topic of discussion atm. Why? Well, because it has finally been released. So much for you to drool over, I mean, can one ask for much else? Working Mutli-play would be nice, since some idiot coder decided that he was going to break it when he inserted a bunch of bugs into the code for the game. *grumbles* Oh well, download and enjoy it anyway, I mean, you can enjoy a SP game anyway, so much better than DM. =D

Guest cocoon

Yeah Linguica is right (what did we expect ;), the virus is W32.Weird in case you wonder...

Guest sponge

I've been running SmashDM for a few days with no viruses or anything. It may be that it got infected AFTER it was sent to me, but my copy returns nothing.

Guest Xenocide

Well put a post up when the virus is removed. I don't have a virus scanner heh

What is this about a virus in the EXE?! I have had no idea about this! Oh well, I will post a virus-free version at once! *grumbles* stupid installer wise, i should had just stayed with a ZIP file

I've been waiting a very long time for this, and I don't have a virus scanner either.
As soon as it's released a second time, can someone else do the neccesary tests before okaying it?

Guest Fanatic

Do not download this file.

It is infected with W95/Kuang.GR virus and cannot be cleaned from the file.

"I will post a virus-free version at once! . . . i should had just stayed with a ZIP file" How long does it take to put everything in a zip and upload it? So far "at once" has been several hours. Does this mean more problems have come up? Is NF's hard drive infected?

When I said that I will fix it at once, that was at school. I suppose you didn't read the update at Truelights.com Oh well, my hard drive is 100% clean now and by the time you read this, there should be an update at truelights.com/smashdm linking to another clean file Again, i'm terribly sorry for all of this! I should had installed an anti-virus program as SOON as I got my new comp. Anyway, all fixed now.

Guest sponge

Fanatic, your email seems to not be working. I can't seem to send things, I was going to ask if I can adapt the Shambler from QDoom to SmashDM, with full credit and all. If you can e-mail be back with whatever, that'd rock.

Can anyone confirm that the new version is virus-free?

Guest sponge

Pfft. Would y'all rather wait for multiplayer, wait a LONG time knowing NightFang a little bit <g> or have something to get your grubby hands on. Heh.

Guest Neonwolf1

why put a 2d sideways instead of making it 3d. the sideways proably look like contra. i have a TC on back up tape that's 11MB, i made it a year ago, man i wish i had a DSL. oh well guest i can't play doom online. dumb slow phone line. we need help working on a tc. it's called GI THUNDER STRIKE. SFA_doommaster is making the levels and i doing the deh, putting in the music ,sounds, weapons using wintex. i just can't come up with new music using that sseyo mixer i got at www.sseyo.com it a fresh mixer easy to use. my site is at www.geocities.com/timessquare/corridor/7292/ it's at the bollom of the page. until i learn front page 2000 it will look kind of bad. Oh yeh email if you want to join the team

Okay, I'm forever sorry about that last version again. I just can't get over myself for actually uploading a virus infected file! *sigh* Well, the new (clean, I made sure of it) version of SmashDM test 4 is at http://www.truelights.com/sdm/sdm4_clean.exe But, i guess it dosen't matter now huh? Since many (all) of you guys dont trust me now, right?

Guest Anonymous User

Well, atleast I'm downloading it right now :o)

The bonus levels are fucking fun! Although I am not sure how to get the secret characters, I got a perfect on all 4 break-the-target maps but nothing special happened. I did get to play the 2 secret maps by just opening the console and typing in the correct map number :P

/me thinks about finishing up his SmashDM character and making some levels

I know how to play as the secret chars... well, except for #2. Don't think it's quite finished. But as for the one that I made, well, can't say any more. >:) And with that ha ha, I leave to go and try to finish the bonus levels! :)

Guest Elviele

This is with all versions, I requested that the links work many times... I CAN NEVER FUCKING DOWNLOAD ANY FUCKING THING FROM SMASHDM!!! FIX THE FUCKING LINKS OR FUCKING PUT THEM ON A FUCKING DIFFERENT FTP FUCKING SERVER!!

Guest Elviele

i'm fucking soory i fucking went off fucking being so fucking rude, I fucking just fucking want a fucking copy of smash fucking dm. sorry about my fuck profanity.

*takes the coffee away from Elviele* I think you've had enough of that... :)