Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
covaro

DarkMenu For DE2

Now released for the Darkening E2, something known simply as DarkMenu. Reminds me of spaceballs for some odd reason. But seriously, it sounds pretty nifty. What it is designed to do is replace all the menus and such with a scheme more along the lines of everything else in Darkening E2. It has been tested with and works with most (I'm not going to say all) source ports. To get this latest release from Sparky and KISS Software you gotta go get it from cdrom.com.

Now released for the Darkening E2, something known simply as DarkMenu. Reminds me of spaceballs for some odd reason. But seriously, it sounds pretty nifty. What it is designed to do is replace all the menus and such with a scheme more along the lines of everything else in Darkening E2. It has been tested with and works with most (I'm not going to say all) source ports. To get this latest release from Sparky and KISS Software you gotta go get it from cdrom.com.

Guest PerOxyD2S

this addon looked so damn good that i wanted to try it in coop mode. but it crashed when i tried to connect two computers... i had a look on the maps then i noticed that there is only one start... not any 4 player start... if you could correct this and place some coop weapons and monsters that would be nice.

Guest PerOxyD2S

this addon looked so damn good that i wanted to try it in coop mode. but it crashed when i tried to connect two computers... i had a look on the maps then i noticed that there is only one start... not any 4 player start... if you could correct this and place some coop weapons and monsters that would be nice.

Guest Anonymous User

are you talkin about DarkMenu?

Guest Anonymous User

are you talkin about DarkMenu?

Guest Anonymous User

are you talkin about DarkMenu? 'cause i don't think that wad has any maps, gem01.wad maybe.......? :) only add-on i know that's for darken2 anyway....

Guest Anonymous User

are you talkin about DarkMenu? 'cause i don't think that wad has any maps, gem01.wad maybe.......? :) only add-on i know that's for darken2 anyway....

Guest Confusion

I think he just means Darkening ep2.

Guest Confusion

I think he just means Darkening ep2.