Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

DWBS

Whelp, tomorrow morning I'm waking up bright and early to catch a plane up north to Washington state, where I'll be gallavanting around for 10 days or so. If all goes well I should be back late July 4 or early July 5. Until then I leave you in the capable hands of Mordeth and Covaro. If this site starts collecting dust and cobwebs over the next week and a half, you'll know who to blame.

Guest Confusion

Always blame someone else...

Guest Anonymous User

We'll have a few beers then play DAIKATANA Co-op mode!!

Guest Anonymous User

dont leave us here with these two madmen!

Guest Anonymous User

You're insane! You're crazy! You can't do it! NOOOOOOO!!!

Guest Anonymous User

Ron quit worshiping Romero, his game sucked big time it sold like 2 copies ion storm sux too, his careers going down the drain tphere the only decent game is deus ex/

Why Washington? Sure it's beautiful and a great place but it's not exactly a happening place unless you're going to Seattle.

Guest ORKFACE

dikitana hasn't been realsed yet anom user so your wrong

Guest Anonymous User

Washington indeed? Heh. The closest to the redneck world without actually being in the redneck world. Dear, dear, dear me.

Why would we worry about this site, it's simply a collection of html files which a select few use as a tool to provide us with information about something we're interested in.

Judging from your spelling and grammar I'd say you're not from America, where Daikatana most certainly has been released. It's also been released here in Britain, wherever you live is probably just one of the last places to get it. If it hadn't been released, how would everyone know it was so bad?

Guest Anonymous User

Yes, Daikatana has been released since i purchased it at Wal-Mart.

Guest ricrob

don't come knockin on my door ling...

Maybe DW will reach 2 million hits while Ling is gone......

......or maybe I'm just hallucinating/dreaming/delirious/etc.

And prower, you're getting a little annoying with that Rohn Jomero crap.

Yeah it was released, but nobody cares. It's like the Danzig 5/Fragile/Title Of Record/Garage Inc./Mechanical Animals of video games.

I don't know of any places where rednecks are located in Washington (at least in western Washington [Pudget Sound, the coast, and southwest WA]). Perhaps out east with all the deserts and farmland there might be redneck villages though.

Did you move your page? My bookmark led me to this "gulli-warez" thing. How come?

Guest Anonymous User

I said close to the redneck world. There are rednecks everywhere. The invasion has begun...

Hate rednecks...

Guest Anonymous User

Excuse me, what's Daikatana? Why haven't I heard about it?Isn't it odd that Id software has decided to work on DOOM 3. I thought they were making some game called Quake. Sorry, I haven't kept up with game news ever since DOOM came out. DOOM is so good, who needs other games? Plus, I like to block out the bad memories in computer game history.

Guest Anonymous User

Hey "The Fragile" rocked it's just because it costs $30 no one bought it NIN rulz!

Didn't cost $30, and a ton of people bought it, in fact I believe it outsold Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears. But it was still nothing any 10-year-old couldn't come up with.

Guest Confusion

Lüt speaks the truth.

Guest Anonymous User

at nrm where i live it costs $27.95, ok $28, i rounded to $30 oh, whopitidoo, it's a double cd they cost more

Guest Anonymous User

One of the bad guys in doom///the fat small guy that shoots like these missles at you...if you play the wav sound backwards..it is "Romero"...cool huh ?