Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

Millenium Music

Jamie Robertson sent word he has opened up shop at Vitaminic. Here you can purchase the Doom Millenium music CD, which is to be released early July. You can already get 'The Phantom Chord', consisting of three MP3 tracks. Check out this and other stuff at his site.

Guest Anonymous User

Whoohoo!

Guest Confusion

Fuck off, Ron. You really become tiring even faster than Louis does.

At least Louis has a sense of originality, style and (albeit weird) humor.

Guest Anonymous User

How dare you defy The Jomero! The Fully-Baked Daikatana shall slice you into meaty chuncks and make you a treat for The Killcreek! Bitches.

And the name doesn't even work, its John Romero, not Jon Romero, so therefore it should be Ron Johmero. And its all getting rather old now.

Guest Anonymous User

That Ron Jomero is funny shit. At least he's good natured about it. That god damned Louis bitches too much.

Guest Anonymous User

I feel your pain, my friends. (BUY DAIKATANA) I remember going through the exact same situation (BUY DAIKATANA) with my old friend (DAIKATANA) John Carmack. He (DAIKATANA) was just like (DAIKATANA) me and (DAIKATANA) caused (DAIKATANA) me to be (DAIKATANA) just like (DAIKATANA) you.

Boy I'm glad I bought that subliminal message course! I bet Daikatana will sell in the Top 10 this week! And who is this Louis character you speak of?

Guest Caleb

and i thought i had too much time on my hands

I was wondering where the millenium page is gonna be at and when.

Guest Anonymous User

the evil ronjo mero with with ducktanae is tring to take my rightfull place as lord of realty!he wants to destryo my balls! I call upon th eDooM peoples of the World to destroy him before he destroys us!down with ronjo mero! mehmehmehmehmeh

i am working on a doom2 tc called <<LooM>> see my website for detals.

Guest Anonymous User

i am louis hear me roar! down with metro ronjo!

Guest Confusion

Louis has style??? He sure does hide it well.

Guest Jamie Robertson

If you really are John Romero then you'll snatch me up quickly to do music for Daikatana II hehehe.

Guest Jamie Robertson

Hey everyone Please re-visit my Vitaminic Website and sign up for my FAN Base! I'll keep you instantly upto date with official news on when i finnally get signed to companies etc... Please it's free and so is the music so please give me something in return for my time! please

Guest Jamie Robertson

it would help if you had my address: <BR> <font color=red>http://stage.vitaminic.co.uk/jamie_robertson/</font>

Guest Anonymous User

go ahead, if you plan on buying this CD, tell us now so we can forever brand you as a lamer. Buying music for a TC...that's just sad.

Guest Confusion

Notable lack of namage there, Mr Monday Jun 26 15:32:39 2000. If you wish to call anyone sad, please do not hide behind the dark curtain of anonymity. In any case, does it really matter where music comes from? If it is good music, it is worth buying, surely, regardless of why it was originally composed. You must have overlooked that.