Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

Parallel Team

To celebrate the third anniversary of 'The Parallel Dimension', the Parallel Team has decided to release an updated version of one of those levels. They are still working on it, but you can view a screenshot at the site.

Guest Anonymous User

Looks like everyone is too busy playing The Daikatana to make FIRST POST!!

Guest Anonymous User

Why the Hell are you rebuilding some old level instead of making PD2:E? I have played PD and this new level cannot be so different from previous version. Adding a few boxes and a new (nice) sky into the starter yard won't justify this creation. Please answer me, why this and not the PD2? Thank you. And don't fuck with me when answering.

Guest Anonymous User

Looks pretty cool, I like the grass merging into the rock on the left of the screenshot... that's really something I haven't ever seen in Doom2. Jägermörder2 is being worked on! :)

Guest Confusion

That is a very nice screenshot. I for one have nothing against old levels being reworked and rereleased like this, a Parallel Dimension had some really good levels in there which I would be more than happy to see again.

Guest Caleb

now thats originality! that sky looks awesome. sure hope theres rain in that level. i agree with ya confusion, nothing wrong with dusting off something and making it better to one's own standards