Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fredrik

More Fredrik Art!

Sweeeeeet! How did you do this one?

Pure Paint Shop Pro from scratch :)

Well, I used a variety of different techniques. For the body, I started by creating the contour with a selection and filled it with brown. Then I did the muscles one by one by making selections, darkening at the bottom and brightening at the top, then smoothened out the edges manually. I used two noise maps for the skin (toyed around with the layer settings to get the right look). Fiddled back and forth with hue/saturation and contrast some. Then for the head, I drew it right off with the line drawing tool. Same procedure went for the feet. Last, I drew guns and other details. Added highlights and fire with dodge layer. This took about 1½ hour.

Just a shame that the pic is so small - I usually love to look into the details of other peoples' drawings, but this one's too small :-(

VERY TIGHT WORK THERE FREDRIK! That mancubus looks ill as fuck dawg, VERY realistic. The only thing dat I don't like about it is the legs... they are TOO long for it.

Ever thought of doing doom 64 versions of those monsters?

VERY good, Freddie boy!
I only wish I could draw :-(

Very cool work. I am good at drawing too but no matter how much i concentrate, my drawings always end up looking cartoony and i hate that ! :0{

damn.. if I only had the time to draw then I would post some of my art

That's the BEST fan-pic of a mancubus ever. You should get a career in art if you haven't already. Well, don't stop now.

I think I can do better.. just gimme time and i will propably wip up something l337