Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

Immoral Conduct

Saw this on DoomHQ... the mod formerly known as 'Action Doom' is now renamed to Immoral Conduct. Available in both Dehacked and EDGE/DDF format, it gives the player lots of 'real life' high-powered weapons to bash other opponents, gangsta-style. It does not come with new levels, but people are encouraged to make some. Sounds like fun :)

Guest Confusion

Ees good, ees dat.

Confusion,

I'm getting increasingly annoyed with your pointless posts. If you don't have anything relevant to post, don't.

Are any adulterous married ladies involved in the action mod now? I'll check it out & tell ya.

Guest Anonymous User

Well I've DL'd the ZDoom Version and I must say that rocks guys. csDoom IC servers anyone? The Sniper rifle and the grenade launcher are the best. Sgt Crispy

Guest Confusion

Well sorry, Mordeth, but if you are going to give me the opportunity to say something, then say something I shall. I don't see you telling people like Ron Jomero and Louis to shut up. I, personally, would have thought that they were more suitable targets for your requests for restraint. But, if you like, I shall henceforth comment only if I feel it to be important and relevant. I hope you are happy.

Guest Tawney

Ron Jomero and Louis's accounts got deleted. Yours didn't. Remember that;)

Guest Anonymous User

Well it is.

Guest IcarusWing

It may look nice, but it's dull as shit.

Guest Sparky

Is it just me, or is Immoral Conduct the most balanced set of weapons created for Doom since Doom itself? Don't wait for the community to make maps for this... the weapons are so well balanced you'll enjoy replaying the original Doom levels with these babies! Great job, Cory! Sparky KISS Software

This mod even works with Ultimate Doom! These weapons would be great for deathmatch :) I only wish you could carry more ammo. That way it would be better for single player as well.

Guest ToUny

I think IC is the best thing to DooM since AliensTC. If you don´t count the nomerous sourceposts like ZDooM, DooM Legacy, etc.