Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

DWBS

Jonathan Croce (wins points for the Icon of Sin reference)

"It's the gray Mercedes." -- Rick Clark (thinking outside the box)

"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire 50 rockets or only 49? Well, totell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself.But being as this is a rocket launcher, the second most powerful weapon inDoom, and would leave you without the ability to create little Cyberdemons,you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?" -- Mark Hall (the best of the numerous movie references)

I would post the rest in the comments, but there's just so damn many and I don't feel like cutting, pasting, and formatting that much.

Neither of my two captions were about anything like that.. One was about the Cyberdemon in this picture being some giant piece of cardboard.. Perhaps as some prank.. Really, it looks like a giant billboard... The other one was about Duke Nukem regaining consciousness, and finding he wasn't in Hollywood anymore..

Man, I've got to stop getting involved in these DOOM things. I'm like the touch of death or something.. I launch my website, Linguica goes away. I enter the "Christmas" contest, nothing happens.. I submit a demo to COMPET-N, it doesn't update for a month. And then the numerous discussions where I am the last person to post a message.. It's all so mysterious. :-b

Guest Anonymous User

Man, looks like CYB has been eating his veggies :)

Guest Anonymous User

"Hunny, I know you wanted pertection but isn't this a little much?" siad the sexuly frustrated Cyberdemon

Guest 2nd Shadow

I didn't sign in when I posted the last one was mine =)

This is what has happened since I quit doom... I've grown fat in my idleness...

Guest Sethsez

"Suddenly, the marine felt like an ass. He had been shooting at a cardboard cut-out of a Cyberdemon all along!" Similar to AndrewB. I was surprised more people didn't comment on how flat he looks (and I didn't want to go for the obvious jokes here).

Guest Gorc

"Gee, is this what happens when Mr. Cyberdemon gets caught in the pancake machine?"