Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

Doom Millennium CD

Jamie Robertson updated his music site with news that the Doom Millennium CD will be released this month. What's more, he's been spending time remixing the tracks and according to him we're in for a treat. This Sunday we will be able to download a new sample track that is "very Doom64 style" from the Last Sunset site.

Now, if only Doom Millennium itself would resurface...

Guest Doomlegend

Man i haven't heard from Team Insanity in a long time... So where's that Doom Millennium??

Guest Jamie Robertson

Hey people any messages for the Team you want me to pass on?

Ok, I've spoken to Lüt, and in a 50 minute international phone call (!!) we've figured out the Millennium release. Of course, we need the page back up, which will happen in a few days providing I stay alive - I got my Falcon to 185 km/h just minutes ago... what a car.

Team Insanity page is all uploaded, but I lost all of the graphics for it... so that's kind of fucked. If anyone actually has them I'd really appreciate if you could mail them to me... but since no one will have them I have no idea what to do.

If you've already asked pixel rex and got a negative, you could just draw some new graphics for it.

Yeah, International calls are cool :P

PiXel disappeared from the face of the internet months ago. He was supposed to have a level for us too...

He's still around, I've got a mail from his yahoo address dated 22/06/00, so maybe you should try to contact him again...

Heh, we've tried at least 10 times if not more. Methinks he just couldn't finish the map ;)