Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
covaro

Become Your Own Doomguy.

That's right, become your own version of the Doomguy with the new and improved BFG 8500. On sale now for the low low price of, well depends on how the auction ends. That's right, Paul White is auctioning off a one of a kind "toy" that any true Doomer would love!

<center>(img)</center>

Now go bid on this puppy. Anything less than $20 is a rip-off!

Guest destroyer

I gotta get me one a them

Guest Elviele

Whoa!!! What a stupid looking piece of shit! look at the other pictures, it barely resemble a bfg but it is a pice of plastic rubber and metal in the basic shape of a bfg. I wanna buy it just so I can burn it where everyone worships doom.

Guest Anonymous User

I bet you could get alot of girls with one of those.

Guest Anonymous User

How can I fit that in when I already have a rocket launcher, a sawnoff shotgun, and varoius other items including my own pet puppy - a portable teleport pad. Now if only I could work out how to set this thing to get me where i want ... bloddy thing stranded me on some dirtball of a planet called by its locals, "Earth" - pretty strange name to call a planet.

Guest Confusion

Look closely. I think it looks a fair bit like the BFG in DOOM. How much of the DOOM BFG do you get to see, anyway? Not too much. And bear in mind, it is only a low-tech 8.5k, and not required to be identical to the 9000. So there.

Wasnt the 9000 part of the BFG got from 2001, I.e. HAL9000?

Guest Confusion

It was the BFG 2000-and-something in the press release.

Guest Anonymous User

Mmmmmmmmmmm... BFG... D'oh! I've just drooled all over my keyboard.

Guest Anonymous User

You just halfta laugh when you see the pixs and the description. I for one would like one (to use on my co-workers and then to take over the world muhahahaha) that works. Any know where I can get one?

Guest Anonymous User

What's teh point?

Support the BFG!!!!! There's nothing better than to splinter someone with a BFG blast.

Guest Bobbert005

What's next, a whole line of Doom action figures? An imp whose head pops off and sprays blood maybe?

Well, this encourages me to announce that I am actually working on Doom Card-Models (cut-off models) to give them for free download. I will construct all the weapons of Doom for your injet-printing and cutting and gluing pleasure. I hesitated announcing this, because the thing is not ready yet, and I also do not own a website, but I think this is a good day to talk about it.

Guest Anonymous User

Doom paper dolls huh?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah! BFG has the right spirit; weapons are supposed to be big. Functionality only comes in second hand.

Guest Psycho

If it is so cool, why not bid on it (the bid is still $.25)!

Guest Anonymous User

Why would I buy that one, when I've got a real one in my basement? >=]

Guest Cyberdud15

Even if the bfg was a real weapon...it would be rather useless.Trying to kill someone with it is like dropping an atomic bomb in the area your target is in. If i could buy a weapon for .25 dollars it would be a rocket laucher =) "This baby is sure to kill something"

There are pewter figurines from Reaper Minitures but there aren't any action figures for DOOM. There are action figures for Quake 2 though.

Guest Anonymous User

We should get that for the team, Bring up team spirit =-) hehe

Hmm I wouldnt call them action figures... more sort of, little lead men.

Well, ok, but they're still model likenesses of Doom characters...

If these people had half a brain they would know to wait until the final hours of the auction before raising the price $80 in one day.

Guest Anonymous User

I'd rather buy a Doom Chess Set - yes, I am serious.....

Guest Anonymous User

mother fo its past $100 with 4 days left.