Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
covaro

Classic 5

Anthony Soto (that guy that "appeared" for GDM2) has released the fifth level in the Classic series. As in the previous levels this one is meant for SP action, but Anthony also mentions some tweaking for DM fun. Always a blast. There is also mention of a re-release of Darkening E2.

Guest ricrob

I can't get your level to download dude...wtf over...

I had trouble downloading it too. I had to try like five or six times before it actually worked. Normally I wouldn't go through that much hassle but in this case I knew it would be worth it.

Guest Opulent

An instant 'classic'. hehe Definitely one of the very best Doom(1) wads ever made.

Guest Anonymous User

This is turning into a brilliant set of levels. Really evoking the feelings of doom 1 but stepping up the difficulty appropriately for an experienced audience - not too tough, but hard if you want it on UV. I have played them over and over. The maps are very cohesive. I love the way that by the end, once you have got all the keys, the map has opened up very logically as a base rather than just allowing you to the end of a level (you feel the legitimate keyholder would genuinely have access all areas). The logic of these maps has really been thought through. On difficulty settings, why is Classic 5 noticably easier than the ones before it? (Particularly Classic 4 which makes the difference more noticable if you are playing them all together.) It feels like it should be Classic 1. Still a truly great looking and playing map though perhaps Anthony will re number them when the set is complete? (Which by the way I can't wait for, but I guess I will just have to try.) - rude Boy

Guest PerOxyD2S

for those who hadn't noticed... the last released darkening does not support coop play... that's really lame...