Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Recess Time

The Doomer's Recess has been updated with a new review of X-Mas Deathmatch, not to mention Chris Hansen's amazement with the EDGE engine, which seems to have smitten everyone with its true-3D architecture, albeit no slopes (working on that yet, guys?). He also talks about making a reconstruction of the Star Trek Voyager engine room in EDGE, which ought to be interesting.

Guest Anonymous User

maybe chris after you have done the engine room then you could do the bridge and the transporter room.plus holodeck,sickbay,ready room,cargo bay,shuttle bay. then fill the damn thing with monsters.MAKE THE WAD MAN :)))) THE LINE MUST BE DRAWN HERE

Guest Anonymous User

BY THE WAY THAT WAS FROM JASON AT DOOMARENA.

Guest Chris

...more he he! Can I help it! Jason got a sence of humour! I'd probably finish the damn thing some time around.....well never to be more precise. :)

Guest Anonymous User

Some one tell me or die!!!! please :D

Guest faceuk

er good point where is the edge site????

Guest Anonymous User

http://edge.sourceforge.net/ or link to it via the source ports section

Guest Gorc

Er... Jason... You forgot to mention the kitchen/crew lounge. Gee... how ould the crew survive a Demon invasion without a little bit of R & R?

Guest faceuk

Yeah good point and why is it you never see the toilets in star trek.the most I've seen is b'elanna in the shower. All tasteful of course