Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

New DTNC

Rick Clark sent word that he has uploaded a draft version of 2nd Edition Doom: The Next Chapter rule set to his homepage. It is available in ZIP and PDF formats. As he says:

The changes are too many to mention here. Everything has been expanded upon, the manual reformatted and updated. I really think with this edition, that DTNC can stand up to any roleplaying game.

This is a draft so still needs some work.

Guest Anonymous User

Okay.. A face-to-face RPG based on Doom... Methinks someone has too much time on their hands.

Guest Medieval_Gnome

They are similar...

Guest Anonymous User

i plan to do dtnc rpg in about a month. i think the idea is great. rpging doom is a brilliant idea. who never made doom dreams ? just think how far ppl can go in a doom rpg now.

Guest Anonymous User

i plan to do dtnc rpg in about a month. i think the idea is great. rpging doom is a brilliant idea. who never made doom dreams ? just think how far ppl can go in a doom rpg now.

Guest Anonymous User

well that wasn't supposed to be anonymous. scripts are fucked up again ?? ethh

DTNC can be played as a srandard RPG like D&D or Gurps; the game system is my own creation though. I think it is much simpler than both D&D or Gurps, but has just as much flexibility.

DTNC can also also be played as a table-top strategy games with maps and counters. You still need to generate characters, but you don't need a Referee.

Rick