Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

DWBS

Guest Anonymous User

I could probably buy a 1GHz with the money I would need to get to Dallas...Screw that:P

I wanted any DW-reading girls to email me so I would know there were some, but no one emailed me so I guess there's just a bunch of sickos and perverts visiting DW (like I didn't already know that).

Linguica, the e-mail would verify nothing. I think a large number of people who come to this site have free online e-mail accounts and anyone can create a new one with a woman's name.

Guest Anonymous User

Hyena you can get to Dallas on a bus,in a car,plane,etc har har har.

Guest Anonymous User

Linguica we all know your a horney little bastard that wants to get in a warm pussy.Yep your cool man.

Guest Anonymous User

I think its a sick attempt to get some.Boys like you make me sick.You probably dont have a g/f in real life either Linguica.

Guest Anonymous User

Does anyone think Indian girls are hot?

Bah, thank what you will, currently I'm not seeing anyone but me and my ex-gf were together for like two and a half years. As for it being a sick attempt to get some, even I'm not desperate enough to try and find a girl via the internet, I am just curious to know the demographics of the people who read my page. God forbid I have a legitimate interest in that sort of thing, you sicko.

Guest Anonymous User

Your the sicko,wanting girls to e-mail you for your own sexual plesures.

Guest Anonymous User

Do not feed the trolls

Keep all hands and feet within the vehicle at all time

Repeat: do not feed the trolls

Guest Anonymous User

I'd snap up a new PC for a proze when DooM III comes out. Why get this thing, when it'll be minimum requirement material for the new DooM?

Nice prize, just a bit too late.

Guest Anonymous User

Whoa Linguica almost looks this this kid in my school!!!

Guest Anonymous User

Hey i'm sorry L. I thought you might have been some fat dirty middle aged man lol.

Guest Anonymous User

i think he looks kinda like that guy that plays as niles crane, except not quite as geeky:P

Niles Crane from Frasier... someone else once said Michael Keaton... one person said Lars from Metallica for some godawful reason... man, I must look like everyone on the planet :P

Guest Anonymous User

You look my ass too Linguica j/k.Lighten up man dont take things so seriously.

Guest Anonymous User

I'll sell u my 92 geo metro and u can drive it 2 dallass it gets like 60 mpg and u drive it long time!!!!!!!

Guest Anonymous User

Anonymous User your stupid.Shut up dude.No one cares about Metro.

Guest Anonymous User

Yeah that Anonymous User that was talking about Geo Metro sounds like a dumbass.For one he mis spelled Dallas and he said "and u drive it long time!!!!!!!" What a moron use proper English.Who ever runs this site SHOULD MAKE YOU have to sign up for this.I'm sick of all these stupid people posting in these things.